Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hayden Panettiere

DVDs out today

The Company Men - Ben Affleck is laid off and has to deal with the drama and hardships that go along with it. (You wouldn't think this movie has anything in it that I would like: Ben Affleck, Kevin Costner, man drama. But surprisingly this movie looks really good and I want to see it. Who knew?)

Just Go With It - Adam Sandler is a chauvinistic pig, but somehow you love him anyway. (Seriously, I don't know how such a disgusting plot turned into such a funny and heart-warming movie. Kudos, Sandler. Kudos.)

True Grit - A young girl must enlist a crazy bounty hunter to find the man that killed her father. (I didn't get the chance to see this in theaters, but it looked pretty good. Plus, Matt Damon as a cowboy? This I have to see...)


Save the Goodies, Save the World


Underrated movie of the post:
Scream 4. High Schoolers are plagued by the return of Ghostface. (While I really don't like scary movies, I kind of enjoyed this one because it was funny when it wasn't completely terrifying. Also, Hayden Panettiere was really awesome in it. She's sassy.)


Movies to see:
Company Men, Just Go With It, True Grit, Scream 4


Trailers of the post

Salvation Boulevard. A beloved television pastor commits murder and blames it on poor Greg Kinnear who must prove his innocence before the fundamentalist members of the church catch up to him. (I think Saved! proved that any movie about crazy religious people is hilarious and this one looks the same.)



Sarah's Key. A woman unravels a mystery involving how Jewish people were treated in France during WWII and a young girl's determination to save her little brother. (This movie looks pretty deep and powerful which makes me wary but also really, really interested.)




Name 7 Hayden Panettiere:
Bring It On: All or Nothing, Ice Princess, Remember the Titans, I Love You Beth Cooper, Alpha and Omega, Scream 4, Hoodwinked Too


Kevin Bacon Game:
Hayden P was in Ice Princess with Kim Cattrall who was in Sex and the City with Sarah Jessica Parker who was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps


QQ #268 winner:
Molly with Hitch! Way to go!


QQ #269: name this Hayden P movie:
"She's got eyes in the back of her horns."

a. Ice Princess
b. Scream 4
c. Bring It On: All or Nothing
d. I Love You, Beth Cooper

2 comments:

KT80 said...

I have a feeling it's a. So I'm gonna go with a.

molly mouse said...

i'm gonna go with c. yay! i won one!! michael saw True Grit and he really liked it. also, saved! is an excellent movie. <3 you