Friday, June 3, 2011

Eva Mendes

Movies out today

Love, Wedding, Marriage - A young woman must deal with her new marriage and trying to fix her parents' dying one. (I have a huge lady-crush on Mandy Moore and I'm intrigued to see Kellan Lutz do something other than sparkle in the sun. I vote yes.)

X-Men: First Class - A prequel centered around Magneto and Professor X when they were still Eric and Charles. (I don't care if the plot line was Magneto and Professor X were strippers in Vegas, I'm going to see this movie and I'm going to LOVE it!)


Disgustingly Beautiful Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
The Other Guys. Two bumbling cops with issues struggle to solve a mystery. (As if Mark Wahlberg and Will Farrell weren't enough, Eva Mendes really held her own during this movie. She was absolutely hilarious as Will's unappreciated perfect wife.)


Movies to see:
Love Wedding Marriage, X-Men: First Class, The Other Guys


Trailers of the post

A Little Help. A woman must cope with the sudden loss of her husband and all the responsibility it entails. (This looks REALLY good and I love Jenna Fischer. Color me excited!)



Conan O'Brien Can't Stop. A documentary about the man after he lost his TV show. (I'm not one for documentaries, but I love me some Conan. I'm just afraid it will get a little too dark and he won't be the same to me in the end...)




Name 7 Eva Mendes:
Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Hitch, Ghost Rider, The Spirit, We Own the Night, The Other Guys, 2 Fast 2 Furious


Kevin Bacon Game:
Eva Mendes was in The Other Guys with Mark Wahlberg who was in The Departed with Jack Nicholson who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps


QQ #265-267 winner:
Me! I won them all with He's Just Not That Into You, Jack Frost, and The 40 Year Old Virgin.


QQ #268: name this Eva Mendes movie:
"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist!"

a. The Spirit
b. Hitch
c. Ghost Rider
d. Once Upon a Time in Mexico

1 comment:

molly mouse said...

i can't believe i didn't get a single one right?! well, i guess b. this time.

also, james mcavoy = dreamy. i lurve him. or, wait, is it hugh dancy? i think i lurve them both. i recommend more pictures of both of them