Friday, June 24, 2011

Emma Stone and Katie Hesser!

Movies out Today

Bad Teacher - A woman doesn't let her job teaching the world's youth, or anything else for that matter, get in her way to find a wealthy man that can support her. (I love Jason Segel and J Tim so I'm going to see this movie. Cameron Diaz is just kind of there.)

Cars 2 - Mater and Lightning McQueen travel the world in this racing/espionage sequel. (I have to admit the first one was pretty great and this one looks even better! I love Tow Mater! Hahaha)

Conan O'Brien Can't Stop - A documentary about Conan's stand-up tour after he lost his job at NBC. (As much as I dislike documentaries, this one seems slightly interesting. I'm worried it could get dark, but the happy parts look hilarious!)


Best Friend's Birthday Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Zombieland. A rag-tag group of misfits band together to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. (This movie is awesome in pretty much every way, but Emma Stone really made it hilarious. She's completely badass.)


Underrated Katie Hesser Personality Trait:
Tolerance. I mean, there is nothing about Katie Hesser that is underrated, but I have to say the part of her that means the most to me is that she is always willing to put up with my craziness. Not many people outside my family can handle it, but she does! And she laughs at pretty much everything I say. That's really great, too!


Movies to see:
Bad Teacher, Cars 2, Conan O'Brien Can't Stop, Zombieland


Trailers of the post: Katie Likes These

Real Steel. Hugh Jackman is a retired boxer in a time when robots rule the ring. (Katie love Hugh Jackman! And who doesn't? I mean, honestly, who doesn't?)



Three Musketeers. The classic tale is retold with even more intrigue and awesome-ness. (Katie love Logan Lerman! Oh wait, that's me. Never mind. But she does want to see this. That I know for sure.)




Name 7 Emma Stone:
Zombieland, House Bunny, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, The Rocker, Superbad, Paper Man, Marmaduke.


Kevin Bacon Game:
Emma Stone was in The Rocker with Rainn Wilson who was in Super with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps

Katie Hesser knows Holli Blackstock who knows her second cousin who is married to Reba McEntire who was in Tremors with Kevin Bacon: 4 steps


QQ #273 winner:
Katie wins with The Rundown!


QQ #274: name this Emma Stone movie:
"We could tie our shoes together, our tennis shoes, and we could throw them over telephone wires. Because I see that everywhere and it seems like people would have fun doing that."

a. The Rocker
b. Superbad
c. Easy A
d. House Bunny


QQ Extra Credit: what did I just say to elicit the following reaction from Katie?
"No."

a. "Can I get you drunk on your birthday?"
b. "Ooo, and American Flag! I need that!"
c. "Ooo, look at this cute clock! Look at the numbers and then the words under the numbers that spell out the number!"
d. "Kaaaaattttttiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

2 comments:

molly mouse said...

I've seen all the others & don't think it's them, so I'm going with D. For extra-credit, i go with the short-answer of "All of the above"

Also, I'd like to respond, point by weirdly outlined point, to your comment.
1. Crochet a blanket
*It is too hot for blankets, women!
b. write a book about the history of paperclips
*Isn't this YOUR job? aren't you the writer? I think you're slacking
III. make a baby
*How would this be possible without Michael? Seriously, is there a way?
4. buy a trampoline and practice to be in Cirque De Solei
*trampolines are very dangerous. also, that's exercise!
e. compile a 29 page list of all the things that make me awesome
*This one I'll get on right away!
VI. drink your liver away
*I will work on this one as well
7. Compose a broadway musical starring Minnie Driver and Hulk Hogan
*can it star neil patrick harris as well?
h. Solve Cooley's farting problem using only astrology and a VHS tape of The Monkees TV show
*This one is FIXED! he's lactose intolerant, so all that yogurt we give him f's up his tummy. he's not a sewer butt anymore!!
IX. Build a ship in a bottle
*can it be a spaceship? like the TARDIS? Do you think they sell TARDIS in a bottle kits?!
10. Disprove gravity
*well, now, what good can come of that?

you are amazing, lady! i lurve you!

KT80 said...

YAY!! I both got my way and prevented you from getting your way - trying to get me drunk on my birfday.

Also, I now recognize this post as a hint to what you got me for my birthday. You're a crafty one.