Friday, December 3, 2010

Michelle Trachtenberg

Movies out today


Black Swan - Natalie Portman takes on the lead role in a ballet and also a lot of pressure and what looks like hallucinations. (This movie looks super creepy and a little too weird for me. But Diana wants to see it so I'll probably be tricked into seeing it.)


The Warrior's Way - A rogue ninja stumbles across a carnival in the Wild Wild West just as all the other ninjas chasing him catch up. (Cowboys and ninjas. I'm sold.)


"Looks Just Like My Cousin Molly" Goodies



Underrated movie of the post:
Eurotrip. A group of friends embark on an international adventure so that one boy can hunt down his hot pen pal. (This movie is beyond hilarious. There is nothing that beats "Scotty doesn't know" and "Worst twins ever!" Classic!)

Movies to see:
The Warrior's Way, Eurotrip

Trailers of the post: Dramas

Every Day. Liev Schreiber has a bit of a mid-life crisis while juggling his home-life and the new hottie at work. (I pretty much love everyone that's in this film and, even though it looks a tad predictable, I can't wait to see it.)



Frankie and Alice. Halle Berry has a multiple personality disorder and the one that doesn't belong is a crazy white chick. (This movie looks dramatic and alluring and the possibility of being hilarious. Although I doubt it will be because The Wayans Brothers aren't behind it.)





Name 7 Michelle Trachtenberg:
Inspector Gadget, Black Christmas, EuroTrip, Harriet the Spy, 17 Again, Ice Princess, Cop Out.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Michelle T was in 17 Again with Matthew Perry who was in more than 5 episodes of Friends with Jennifer Aniston who was in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

QQ #219 winner:
Me because no one guessed Thank You For Smoking.

QQ #220: name this Michelle T:
"We could be seeing an arrest in the making."

a. Cop Out
b. Inspector Gadget
c. Harriet the Spy
d. Eurotrip

2 comments:

KT80 said...

Well, I'm pretty sure it's not Eurotrip, and as for the other three... I'm not really sure. I think I'll just go with b)Inspector Gadget because 'we' could be directed to the dog she had in that movie. There, you get a rationale this week!

Molly and Molly said...

i'm guessing c.

also, i was going to say "she doesn't look like me", but then you did the split screen and i'm nearly convinced! where did you get that photo? and just to be clear:

I LOVE THE PUBLIC SHOUTOUT TO ME AND I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I DID BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!