Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Robin Williams 2

DVDs out today

Inception - Leo DiCaprio heads a team of thieves who operate by stealing secrets from people's dreams. (Honestly, it took me a few moments to come up with that description and I'm still not sure it is entirely correct. But what I do know is this movie is awesome, even if you aren't completely sure what the hell is going on.)

Salt - Angelina Jolie is accused of being a spy for Russia and must race against her former CIA coworkers to prove her innocence. (It wasn't as predictable as I thought it would be and I was mildly surprised to find I liked it. I would recommend seeing it at least once. You don't be disappointed.)

Shrek Forever After - Shrek goes through an It's a Wonderful Life moment and wakes up in a world where he was never born to find that it's completely insane without him. (I never got to see it in theaters so I'm putting it at the top of my queue and eagerly waiting by the mailbox until I have it!)

Crazy Man Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Jumanji. Two pre-teens play a board game that comes to life with all the dangers that go along with it. (I know it's not really underrated, at least it shouldn't be, but this movie is beyond awesome and just thinking about it makes me wanna watch it!)

Movies to see:
Inception, Salt, Shrek Forever After, Jumanji

Trailers of the post: More Dramas

The Roommate. A girl's college roommate is nuts and tries to take over her life. (This looks pretty stupid but I'm not going to let Diana see it in case she gets any ideas...)



Jane Eyre. A girl is sent to live with a jerk who has a crazy wife locked upstairs and somehow she falls in love. (I wasn't a huge fan of this book to begin with and now it looks like the movie's going to be just as creepy. I guess that's a good thing that they are adapting it so well, but I'm still not a fan.)



Name 7 more Robin Williams:
One hour Photo, Flubber, Nine Months, Jack, Bicentennial Man, Night at the Museum, Robots.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Robin Williams was in Man of the Year with Laura Linney who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

QQ #220 winner:
I won three in a row with Eurotrip! Success!
QQ Standings:
Molly - 52
Kristina/Katie - 49
Me - 36

QQ #221: name this Robin Williams movie:
"Doesn't have enough yin. Little more yang, ya know?"

a. License to Wed
b. Patch Adams
c. Good Will Hunting
d. August Rush

1 comment:

KT80 said...

I'm guessing a)License to Wed