Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christopher Lloyd

DVDs out today

Charlie St. Cloud - Zac Efron sees dead people. (Unfortunately this movie was really good which only solidifies that he's actually a decent actor. I say this is unfortunate because I needed something to dislike him for since he's so freaking good looking.)

Grown Ups - Adam Sandler and all his friends reunite with their families and hi-jinks ensue. (This was actually a lot funnier than I thought for being only PG-13. A good family flick that everyone can enjoy.)

Ramona and Beezus - A small child tries to get her family to take her seriously by solving problems. (I'm not embarrassed to say that I cried on and off throughout this entire movie. I think I was just over-emotional that day, but despite that it was a really good movie.)

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Michael Cera falls in love with a girl with serious relationship baggage, like superhero baggage. (This movie was hilarious and I plan on buying it. Michael Cera is so awkward it's awesome, but the really star was Kieran Culkin. Hilarious!)

Crazy Weird Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Angels in the Outfield. Little Joseph Gordon-Levitt can see angels and uses them to help a baseball team win. (Although this wasn't a very big role for Christopher Lloyd, it is such a heart-warming and strange story that I couldn't help talking about it.)

Movies to see:
Charlie St Cloud, Grown Ups, Ramona and Beezus, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Angels in the Outfield.

Trailers of the post: Action

And Soon The Darkness. Friends backpacking through Europe get separated and Karl Urban is hot. (Karl Urban is hot.)



Drive Angry 3D. Nicolas Cage comes back from Hell to kill a bunch of people and save a baby. (Do I really need to say more? This looks so stupid it's hilarious!)



Name 7 Christopher Lloyd:
Anastasia, Angels in the Outfield, Tom and Huck, Interstate 60, Back to the Future, Baby Geniuses, Pagemaster.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Christopher Lloyd was in Anastasia with Meg Ryan who was in In The Cut with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

QQ #213 winner:
Katie with Domino! Nicely played!

QQ #214: name this Christopher Lloyd movie:
"We see what we expect to see, no necessarily what's really there."

a. Interstate 60
b. Angels in the Outfield
c. Pagemaster
d. Back to the Future

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Um, B?

KT80 said...

Um, C?

And if you really need something to dislike Zac Efron for, how about his Oscars hairstyle?

Molly and Molly said...

well, balls i thought c. but i guess i'll go with A.

i'm pretty sure zac efron is the devil. or jesus himself. no mere mortal is that good looking! i would do anything zac efron wanted me too. it's sick

Kristina said...

Molls-you're not alone. I'd shave my head and gain 80lbs if Zac Efron told me to. And we all know how I feel about my hair and finally being skinny :)