Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chris Pine

Movies out Friday

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Part one of the final book where Harry, Ron and Hermione hunt down Voldemort's horcruxes before he can collect all three Deathly Hallows. (I know that this is the supposed to be the most exciting movie of the year, but for some reason I'm not as excited as I should be. I have no idea why, but I'm only marginally excited. I'm just as appalled as you.)

The Next Three Days - Russell Crowe has to break his wife, Elizabeth Banks, out of prison. (While this looks exciting, there is no way this movie is going to make any money with HP coming out. And I know I won't be seeing it because I don't really like Russell Crowe...)


Sexy Fine Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Princess Diaries 2. Princess Mia has to find herself a husband or lose the throne of Genovia. (The first time I saw this movie I was pretty unimpressed with Chris Pine in the looks department, but by the end I was utterly in love with him and haven't looked back since. He was even sexy in Smokin' Aces as that weird guy...)


Movies to see:

Harry Potter 7.1, Princess Diaries 2, Smokin' Aces.


Trailers of the post: Dramas

Country Strong. Gwyneth Paltrow is a drunk country music star who is threatened by a new, younger singer. (The plot could have been about monkeys from outer space and I would go see this movie. Why? Garrett F*cking Hedlund. He is so amazingly hot. And now he's going to be singing in tight jeans? I may pass out in the theater.)





Rabbit Hole. Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart's young son dies and they try to cope/move on. (I love the amazing actors in this, but it looks like I will be crying from beginning to end if I see it. So I'll probably wait til it's out on DVD so I can make a fool of myself out of the public eye.)






Name 7 Chris Pine:
Smokin' Aces, Princess Diaries 2, Blind Dating, Just My Luck, Bottleshock, Star Trek, Unstoppable.


Kevin Bacon Game:
Chris Pine was in Unstoppable with Denzel Washington who was in Philadelphia with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.


QQ #216 winner:
Me because no one guessed Interstate 60!


QQ #217: name this Chris Pine movie:
"Look, I don't do this for just anybody, but I'll even throw in some hot chocolate with those little tiny marshmallows."

a. Carriers
b. Just My Luck
c. Blind Dating
d. Bottleshock

2 comments:

KT80 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KT80 said...

I think it's b)Just My Luck.

Hopefully once you see HP, you'll get excited again. But I can kinda understand why you aren't: they've been spreading both the books and the movies out so much that it's understandable that you'd lose interest. Or maybe it's just been transferred to Twilight... ; )