Friday, August 27, 2010

Val Kilmer

Movies out Today

The Last Exorcism - I will not be seeing this movie. Surprising, I know. Although I do have a big crush on Eli Roth, the producer.

Takers - I will not see this either. The story is stupid and it doesn't even have any interesting actors to redeem itself. For something that was advertised for almost a year, it doesn't look worth it.

Flipped - Although this looks kind of cute, I think I'll just wait for the DVD. Small children are adorable, but not worth $7.

Hunky, Chunky Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. One of my all time favorite roles of Val Kilmer's. He is beyond hilarious! The entire movie is great and hardly anyone knows about it. A true crime against humanity.

Movies to see:
Flipped and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Trailers of the post: Weird Dramas

Welcome to the Rileys. I honestly don't know what this movie is about. James Gandolfini befriends Kristen Stewart who is a hooker while his wife mourns the death of someone. I think?



Stone. I'm a huge fan of Ed Norton and Milla Jovovich, but this movie just looks stupid. I just don't get it. Why?



Daydream Nation. Kat Dennings is a slut who sleeps with her teacher. So stupid.



Black Swan. Natalie Portman is a crazy ballerina. I just don't get it! All of these movies are pointless!



Name 7 Val Kilmer:
Island of Dr. Moreau, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Willow, Top Gun, Thunderheart, Batman Forever, Deja Vu.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Val Kilmer was in Top Gun with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #194 winner:
Molly with Pineapple Express!

QQ #195: name this Val Kilmer movie:
"This is it. That moment they told us in high school where one day, algebra would save our lives."

a. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
b. Red Planet
c. Mindhunters
d. Top Gun

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

i want to say kiss kiss bang bang, but it seems to obvious. so i'll go with b. red planet (i have a feeling I might regret this choice)

<3