Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ken Jeong

DVDs out Today

The Back-up Plan - While this movie was cute in all the right ways, it was also completely unbelievable. JLo is a very good looking individual, but no dude in his right mind would put up with all the ridiculous antics that she put him through.

City Island - One great indie movie with a bunch of awesome underrated actors. It's weird, but full of good old fashioned family drama. Hilarious.

Crazy Hilarious Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
The Hangover. I know it's not underrated, but it is by far the greatest character that Ken Jeong has played. When he leaps out of that trunk naked and perches on Bradley Cooper's shoulder I nearly peed my pants from laughing. Utterly ridiculous and completely hilarious.

Movies to see:
City Island and The Hangover.

Trailers of the post: Cool Actions

Mesrine. One wouldn't normally find biopics to be action-packed, but this one looks to be pretty badass.



Monsters. Looks like it's going to be an awesome monster movie and I'm always down for an awesome monster movie.



Sucker Punch. The plot looks ridiculous and the acting looks terrible, but the special effects and cinematography may just save it. Only time will tell.



Skyline. I have no idea what this movie holds, but that scene in the end where the spaceship is sucking up human like a vacuum cleaner won me over. Looks awesome.



Name 7 Ken Jeong:
Role Models, Knocked Up, The Hangover, The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard, All About Steve, Couples Retreat, Furry Vengeance.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Ken Jeong was in Loverboy with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

Quote Quiz #193 winner(s):
Molly technically won with Man in the Iron Mask, but since I messed up and didn't post the right answer the first time around and Katie guessed unknowingly, I'm giving her half a point. If only because I'm a doofus.

QQ #194: name this Ken Jeong movie:
"War is upon you! Prepare to suck the cock of karma!"

a. The Hangover
b. Pineapple Express
c. Role Models
d. Vampires Suck

2 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

i'm wavering between role models and pineapple express..... but pineapple express was so vulgur so I pick that one (pineapple express).

i miss you madly!

KT80 said...

I've absolutely no idea, so I'll go with what Molly didn't: Role Models.