Thursday, August 12, 2010

Topher Grace

Movies out Friday

Eat Pray Love - I'm not so interested in the story, but I will see it for the actors in it. The story just seems self-indulgent, but if it inspires others to run away from all of their responsibilities and do whatever they want then more power to them.

The Expendables - I cannot wait to see this movie. It's gonna be epic!

Scott Pilgrim vs the World - I'm just excited for how ridiculous this movie looks. I know Michael Cera only makes stupid movies (with the exception of Juno), but what's wrong with that? They're moderately good and mildly entertaining.

Goofy Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. I know that this is B-rated chick flick, but it hold a lot of "firsts" for me and is therefore dear to my heart. It was the first time I saw Topher Grace outside of That 70s Show and it was the first time I'd ever laid eyes on the beautiful Josh Duhamel. Nerdy hot and just plain hot all in one cheesy chick flick. Perfection.

Movies to see:
The Expendables, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, and Win a Date with Tad Hamilton.

Trailers of the post: Weird Dramas

Welcome to the Rileys. I think the only kind of movies that Kristen Stewart can make are stupid vampire movies where she acts terribly or weird indie movies where she acts terribly.



Stone. I think the only kind of movies that Milla Jovovich can make are crazy awesome sci-fi movies or awkward dramas.



Name 7 Topher Grace:
Ocean's 11, Spiderman 3, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, Mona Lisa Smile, In Good Company, Traffic, Valentine's Day.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Topher Grace was in Mona Lisa Smile with Julia Roberts who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #188-190 winners:
Katie wins two with The Brothers Grimm and Thank You For Smoking and Kristina wins for Step Brothers.

QQ Standings:
1. Kristina - 47
2. Molly - 45
3. Katie - 40
4. Me - 24

QQ #191: name this Topher Grace movie:
"Excuse me, I'm... Just what the hell is going on here?"

a. Ocean's 11
b. Spiderman 3
c. Predators
d. Win a Data with Tad Hamilton

2 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

um, oceans 11. also, just so you know i love you so much, i posted this at 4am as i leave for the airport. booyah!

Kristina said...

I'm going to go with Spidey #3