Friday, July 2, 2010

Liv Tyler

Movie out Friday

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Not being a fan of the cartoon series (or anime? Whatever) I plan on seeing it and probably enjoying it. And all the die hard fans out there can just deal with that. I like most movies, especially with cool special effects and actors/directors I like.

Subtly Awesome Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Empire Records. This movie is on my Top 5 list of any movie ever. If you haven't seen it, you need to. If you have and you didn't like it, don't bother talking to me ever again because I don't think our friendship will make it.

Movies to see:
The Last Airbender and Empire Records.

Trailers of the post: Kiddie movies

Secretariat. I love Diane Lane and John Malkovich is hilarious. I also like that this movie seems to be about women's equality and how we can do whatever the hell we want (raising fast horses included). More power to you!



Alpha and Omega. I could listen to Justin Long's nerdy-hot voice all day long. And I might.



Name 7 Liv Tyler:
Reign Over Me, Empire Records, Incredible Hulk, Armageddon, Lord of the Rings, Jersey Girl, Lonesome Jim.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Liv Tyler was in Empire Records with Renee Zellweger who was in My One and Only with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #177-178 winner:
Me because no one even bothered guessing. I'm very disappointed. (#177: Lakehouse, #178: Rat Race)

QQ #179: name this Liv Tyler movie:
"Forget about what you thought you were and just accept who you are."

a. Jersey Girl
b. Reign Over Me
c. Empire Records
d. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings

3 comments:

KT80 said...

I don't know, but I will guess just for you: a

KT80 said...

BTW, I like the new background =D

Kristina said...

Um, Empire Records?