Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gabrielle Union

DVDs out Tuesday

A Single Man - I am a huge fan of Julianne Moore and Colin Firth and they were both nominated for various awards for their roles. Also, Matthew Goode is in it and we all know he's a hunky hunky dude.

Brooklyn's Finest - I heard that this movie was supposed to be really good. I may see it and I may not. I'll leave it up to fate.

Kind of Gorgeous Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Bring It On. I loved this movie when I was a wee teenager and I still love it, although for different reasons. What was hilarious and kind of relatable is still hilarious and just plain ridiculous. And who doesn't love those catchy cheers? I still know a few!

Movies to see:
A Single Man, Brooklyn's Finest, and Bring It On.

Trailers of the post: Funny

Green Hornet. There is nothing funnier than Seth Rogan trying to be serious and funny at the same time. It only ends up being ridiculous.



Middle Men. There are a crap-ton of my favorite actors in this: Giovanni Ribisi, Gabriel Macht, Luke Wilson, etc. The plot looks predictable, but they make it funny. The jury's still out, but it's looking good. Real good.



Name 7 Gabrielle Union:
10 Things I Hate About You, Cadillac Records, Bad Boys 2, Deliver Us From Eva, Running With Scissors, Daddy's Little Girls, Breakin' All the Rules.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Gabrielle Union was in Bring It On with Kirsten Dunst who was in Interview with a Vampire with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.
Quote Quiz #179 winner:
Katie get in right under the wire with Jersey Girl!

QQ #180: name this Gabrielle Union movie:
"God, I hope that's not your acceptance speech."

a. 10 Things I Hate About You
b. Running With Scissors
c. Bring It On
d. She's All That

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

I'm going with D. She's all that.

i am so sorry my dear that i've been gone for so long. i'm a bad bad bad friend. but i will be better now.

i love you darling!