Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Hank Azaria

DVDs out Tuesday (20th)

The Losers - Holy crap I love this movie! I'm going to buy it as soon as I get back from vacation and I am going to watch it every freaking day.

The Runaways - Kristin Stewart and Dakota Fanning star in this biopic and apparently it was pretty good. I never bothered with it because Kristin Stewart has a knack of ruining everything she touches. But then again, when you're at the bottom the only way you can go is up (unless of course you have a shovel).

Movies out Friday (23rd)

Ramona and Beezus - I kind of want to see this even though it's for kids. There are actually a lot of great adult actors in it and a few of my favorites. If only I can convince one of my friends to go with me... Fat chance.

Salt - Angelina Jolie kicking ass and taking names. This should be a remarkably new character for her to play. I'm intrigued. (And just in case you couldn't tell, that was all said with a heavy layer of sarcasm).

Beautiful and Funny Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
America's Sweethearts. This is the movie that made me fall in love with both Catherine Zeta-Jones and Hank Azaria. Both are hilarious in their own way: Catherine Zeta-Jones as a high-strung, narcissistic, mental-case and Hank Azaria's awesome lisp. And these two are only pieces of the comedy puzzle. This entire movie is great!

Movies to see:
The Losers, Ramona and Beezus, Salt, and America's Sweethearts.

Trailers of the post: Zach Galifianakis

It's Kind of a Funny Story. This looks pretty great. That's all there really is to say.



Due Date. Classic Galifianakis comedy and Robert Downey, Jr. What a great couple.



Name 7 Catherine Zeta-Jones:
Chicago, America's Sweethearts, Entrapment, Traffic, Ocean's Twelve, Mask of Zorro, Intolerable Cruelty.

Name 7 Hank Azaria:
Run Fat Boy Run, Godzilla, Simpsons Movie, America's Sweethearts, Anastasia, Mystery Men, Night at the Museum 2.

Kevin Bacon Game:
CZJ was in Ocean's Twelve with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Hank Azaria was in The Simpsons Movie with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #182-183 winner:
Molly wins both with Idiocracy and Alex & Emma! Well done!

QQ #184: name this CZJ movie:
"I know I'm doing everything wrong, but I promise you that I will always be here for you."

a. No Reservations
b. America's Sweethearts
c. Intolerable Cruelty
d. Traffic

QQ $185: name this Hank Azaria movie:
"Can't let _____ know I'm going; she'll hurt me."

a. Mystery Men
b. America's Sweethearts
c. Godzilla
d. Run Fat Boy Run

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm going with A and B in that order... Also, i would see Ramona and Beezus if you have no one else to go with

KT80 said...

Dang it! Those were going to be my guesses... I guess I'll go with C and D. And I am also very available to see Ramona and Beezus with you =D

Molly and Molly said...

um, i guess b and a, although my original guess was the same as kristina's. ah well, i guess that's what i get for guessing late :(