Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jon Voight

Movies out Friday

Despicable Me - I kind of really want to see this. It looks pretty freaking adorable and there're so many great actors lending their voices. It's gonna be fantastic.

The Kids Are All Right - Beyond hilarious dramady with an all-star cast: Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, and Annette Bening. There is nothing funnier than a messed-up family dynamic.

Predators - When I first heard about this movie, I thought "Heck no." However, after seeing the cast (Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Laurence Fishburne), I'm waffling. It looks rather stupid, but the action might be cool and I love Adrien Brody/Topher Grace.

Super Creepy Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
National Treasure. So I know this movie isn't underrated, but Jon Voight's character kind of goes unnoticed with Justin Bartha's hilarity, Nic Cage's craziness, and Diane Kruger's hotness. He has a great sarcastic, "whatever you say" attitude which is subtly hilarious. I suggest you watch it again if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Movies to see:
Despicable Me, The Kids Are All Right, and National Treasure.

Trailers of the post: Stupid Comedies

Little Fockers. I pretty much despise the other two movies and cannot really explain why. I don't know if it's the unbelievable and embarrassing antics, the Ben Stiller/Robert DeNiro dynamic, or just Ben Stiller, but whatever it is it is keeping me from going to see this.



Vampires Suck. I think this movie is redundant. Making a movie that makes fun of the Twilight movies are unnecessary because no one can watch the actual movies without laughing at how stupid it is.



Name 7 Jon Voight:
Tomb Raider, Holes, Transformers, Mission Impossible, National Treasure, Anaconda, End of the Game.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Jon Voight was in Mission Impossible with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #180 winner:
Molly makes a triumphant return with She's All That!

QQ Standings:
1. Kristina - 45
2. Molly - 41.5
3. Katie - 38
4. Me - 21

QQ #181: name this Jon Voight movie:
"Yes, but he's, you know, a little strange. He's a little strange."

a. Holes
b. National Treasure 2
c. Transformers
d. Four Christmases

3 comments:

KT80 said...

Crap. First for once, and I have no clue. I guess I'll go with a)Holes.

Yay! I'm first!

Molly and Molly said...

i was going to say holes, but i guess i will say Transformers instead. lets go two for two!

Molly and Molly said...

also, i would LOVE to see despicable me with you