Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker

Movies out Friday

Alice in Wonderland - Holy crap I'm excited!

Brooklyn's Finest - Who cares? Alice in Wonderland!! (But seriously, this looks like another unpredictable cop movie where you don't know who's good and who's bad. If you had to choose, I think you know which one you should...)

Sexy City Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
The Family Stone. I actually loved SJP in this movie because she was annoying and stuck-up and completely clueless. Sometimes I feel like I say stupid stuff and people get super offended over something I don't mean. And sometimes people think I'm snobby even though I'm just shy when I first meet them. And sometimes I would choose Luke Wilson over Dermot Mulroney.

Movies to see:
Alice in Wonderland and The Family Stone.

Trailers of the post: Comedy.

Sex in the City 2. Despite being completely ridiculous, I actually enjoyed the show and the first movie, so I'm definitely going to see the sequel. I suggest you get in touch with your feminine side and go too.



The City Island. I love Steven Strait. And he's shirtless in it. I'm sold.



Name 7 SJP:
Til There Was You, Sex in the City, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Family Stone, Smart People, Failure to Launch, Footloose.

Kevin Bacon Game:
SJP was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

Quote Quiz #147 winner:
Kristina with In Bruges. I haven't seen this movie yet, but from that quote I know that I want to!

QQ #148: name this SJP movie:
"Shut up! Not everything you say is perfect!"

a. The Family Stone
b. Failure to Launch
c. Did you Hear About the Morgans?
d. Smart People

3 comments:

KT80 said...

I'm guessing b, although I have no idea if I'm right. But I have a 25% chance! :)

Molly and Molly said...

oh my, i was sure krissy would guess the one i wanted and my i'm plumwhizzled. I'm guessing D. Smart People

also, did you know sjp's ancestor was accused of being a witch during the salem witch trials?! thank you friday night television.

Kristina said...

Dangit! Molly stole my answer!!! I will go with C since no one's picked it yet