Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jessica Alba

Movies out Friday

Hot Tub Time Machine - I'll be seeing this movie simply because of the title. Also, John Cusack and the fact that it looks hilarious.

How to Train Your Dragon - Kiddie movies! Hooray! And hooray for Jay Baruchel! I like you, sir, I like you a lot.

Eh... Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Honey. No matter what, if I come across this movie on TNT I always stop and watch it. It's not even that great either. I don't get it, but it's true.

Movies to see:
Hot Tub Time Machine and How to Train Your Dragon.

Trailer of the post

Tron Legacy. I will be seeing this movie even though I haven't seen the original (yet). First it was because of Garrett Hedlund, but now it is also because of Michael Sheen! I love them both!



Name 7 Jessica Alba:
Meet Bill, Fantastic Four, The Eye, Awake, Love Guru, Honey, Sin City.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Jessica Alba was in Meet Bill with Logan Lerman who was in My One and Only with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #150-153 winners:
150) Molly with Juno
151) Me because no one guessed Smart People
152) Molly with Smart People
153) and Molly with Whip It! Way to go Smolls!

QQ #154: name this Jessica Alba movie:
"Nuh-uh, I'm Disco Barbie!"

a. Good Luck Chuck
b. Idle Hands
c. Never Been Kissed
d. Honey

2 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

C. Never Been Kissed.

Now if you don't tell Michael I knew that, I won't tell him you dedicated a post to Jessica Alba. We should both be ashamed of ourselves

KT80 said...

Aw man I knew this one! Curses.