Saturday, September 26, 2009

Uma Thurman

Movies out Friday (Yesterday)

Fame - I just saw this one. It's a little cheesy and way predictable but cute in its own way. Plus, there's a new hottie on the scene. His name is Asher Book and he can sing WHILE playing the piano. He looks like a young Dermot Mulroney. Here, I'll show you:


See? Told ya.

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell - While I thought it looked funny, my cousin Molly set me straight. So I will not see it because she told me not to and I suggest that no one else see it for fear of her tiny person wrath. Haha.

Pandorum - From the writers of Resident Evil (or the director, or something). Looks pretty badass. Not only that, but Dennis Quaid, Ben Foster and Cam Gigandet. Winner!

Surrogates - Bruce Willis and robots. I'm sold.

Giant, Beautiful, Amazonian Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Yes this movie is dumb, but it is also pretty funny. Anna Faris, Rainn Wilson and Luke Wilson are also all great. Plus, Eddie Izzard! I love that man! And his American accent was adorable, but his British accent snuck in every once in a while which was very exciting. Haha.

Movies to see:
Fame, Pandorum, Surrogates, and My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

Trailers of the post: Thurman-ized.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Yet another Logan Lerman movie. I won't go into my crazy ravings about how much I love him. I think I did that enough in previous posts. Back to the movie, I haven't read the books yet, but I plan to. They look really interesting and I have high hopes from the preview.



Motherhood. It looks funny with a little drama thrown in. Or it looks like a drama with a little comedy thrown in. I have no freaking idea.



Name 7 Uma Thurman:
Paycheck, Be Cool, Batman and Robin, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Prime, The Producers.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Uma Thurman was in The Accidental Husband* with Colin Firth who was in Where the Truth Lies with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #107 winner:
Kristina with Swordfish.

QQ #108: name this Uma Thurman quote:
"Some of the best things in life are total mistakes."

a. Prime
b. The Accidental Husband
c. Be Cool
d. Paycheck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

B. seems too obvious so I'm going with A. Prime

Kristina

Anonymous said...

C. Be Cool - Mom

Molly and Molly said...

um d. affirmativw