Friday, September 11, 2009

Orlando Bloom

DVD out Tuesday the 8th

Crank 2: High Voltage - I never got to see it in theaters, but I have the first one. I'm debating whether I should watch it first or just buy it. I can pretty much guarantee I'm going to love it. Who needs the extra step?

Movie out Wednesday the 9th

9 - It looks weird, but I think I may see it anyway. Or I'll wait until DVD. I don't know, it's up in the air.

Movies out Friday the 11th

Sorority Row - While I do enjoy the thought of sorority hoes getting the sh*t kicked out of them, this technically falls under the category of "murderer hunting down people" and possibly "ghost" movie. These are 2/3 categories of movies that I refuse to watch. Therefore, it's a no go.

Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself - I freaking love Taraji P. Henson. She is gorgeous and an amazing actress. I really don't like intense dramas though. I'll probably see it eventually, but not any time soon.

Whiteout - Kate Beckinsale is my number one girl crush (I would definitely switch teams for this one). Besides her kicking some serious ass, Gabriel Macht is also in this. Two major hotties on one screen. I'm going to be swooning the whole time.

Disturbingly Beautiful Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Kingdom of Heaven. This is a beautifully made film. I was always tentative before I saw it because it looked like just another period war film. But I was completely wrong. It is wonderfully made and the acting is superb. I definitely plan on owning this one somewhere down the line.

Movies to see:
Crank 2: High Voltage, 9, Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself, Whiteout and Kingdom of Heaven.

Trailers of the post: Chick Flicks.

New York, I Love You. If I understand this preview correctly, it is a collection of short stories all rolled into one. Kind of like He's Just Not That Into You where everyone is connected but separate. I love Natalie Portman so I'm definitely going to see it even if she's only in it for a short while. I think she even directed one of the stories so that should be interesting.



When in Rome. There are so many hilarious people in this movie I don't even know where to begin! Dax Shepard (Baby Mama, Without a Paddle), Keir O'Donnell (Wedding Crashers, Paul Blart), Jon Heder, Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies), and Will Arnett (Arrested Development, Blades of Glory). Kristen Bell is awesome and can I forget how ridiculously and utterly sexy Josh Duhamel is? I submit that I cannot!



Name 7 Orlando Bloom:
Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haven, Troy, Elizabethtown, Ned Kelly, Kingdom of Heaven.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Orlando Bloom was in Troy with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #103 winner:
Kristina with Jersey Girl! I swear, I have no idea how you guys can be this good at the Quote Quizzes! I mean, I thought I was a movie freak, but how can you remember all of this? This one was really difficult (in my obviously humble opinion) yet Kristina AND Molly both guessed it! I'd try to make them harder, but I just don't see how that's possible. Haha.

QQ #104: Name this Orlando Bloom movie:
"I don't start fights. I mean, look at this face. Come on."

a. Haven
b. Elizabethtown
c. The Calcium Kid
d. Ned Kelly

6 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

i'm guessing d.

Molly and Molly said...

and i'm guessing b too!d

Anonymous said...

No! You already guessed D. B is all mine!

Kristina

Anonymous said...

i am saying D....

dame janette

Anonymous said...

Elizabethtown...only because it has my name in it

KT80 said...

im guessing a. because my name has one in it ;)