Friday, September 18, 2009

Susan Sarandon

Movies out Friday

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs - I love Bill Hader and I love food and I love cartoons. Needless to say I'm gonna see this movie.

The Informant! - Diana saw this one already and said it was very funny. I'm not a big Matt Damon fan so I didn't bother going, but from what she said I may MAY get it on Netflix. Someday. Far in the future. But hey, Joel McHale is in it and he's hilarious!

Jennifer's Body - Oh my goodness this movie was fantastic! Diablo Cody is my new hero. Her writing is beyond amazing. This film as all the quirky lines that Juno had PLUS a crazy chick possessed by a demon that eats people. What more could you want? It does get a little scary, but I pushed through because it was just so funny!

Love Happens - Now this one I haven't seen, but I definitely plan to. I love Aaron Eckhart. Love him!

Amazingly Talented Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Stepmom. This movie will make you cry every time. And if you don't, you have no heart. It is powerful and emotional and funny and so moving that I'm getting a little teary right now. Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon are beyond wonderful in this movie and I suggest that, if you've never seen it, you rush out right now, rent it, grab a box of tissues and some ice cream, and go to town.

Movies to see:
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Jennifer's Body, Love Happens, and Stepmom.

Trailers of the post: Trippy.

The Lovely Bones. This movie is apparently based off a book (like so many these days), but it looks highly intriguing and even a little scary. I like the cast, though, and the story is interesting.



Pandorum. I want to see this movie! However, there doesn't seem to be any takers from my stockpile of movie buddies. Maybe if you all see the trailer and not base your decisions on my horrible summary skills, though, you'll change your mind!



Name 7 Susan Sarandon:
Thelma and Louise, Mr. Woodcock, Banger Sisters, Anywhere But Here, Speed Racer, Enchanted, James and the Giant Peach.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Susan Sarandon was in Thelma and Louise with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #105 winner:
Beth with Mr. Deeds! Spectacular guess, Mom! You've just earned your second point! Woot!

QQ #106: Name this Susan Sarandon movie:
"_______, I do not know whether to kill you or kiss you."

a. Thelma and Louise
b. James and the Giant Peach
c. Stepmom
d. The Banger Sisters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I know this one :)

It's B. James and the Giant Peach

Kristina

KT80 said...

I'm guessing Kristina's right, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess D. Don't remember what it is, but I'm guessing it :)