Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Steve Buscemi

DVD out Tuesday

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - I shouldn't have to say this, but you need to see this movie if you haven't already. I'm going out tomorrow to buy it!

Weird But Always Funny Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Con Air. While this movie is known as a classic (at least it is in my mind), Steve Buscemi's character is usually cast to the wayside. He's the crazyass cannibal that has everyone on edge for the latter half of the film. What is so great about his acting is that he hardly did anything. He mostly sat there, looking creepy, and occasionally singing "I've got the whole world in my hands". And, of course, we can't forget the best one liner of the film:

"Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

Classic!

Trailers of the post: Good fun!
Youth in Revolt. I didn't think I could love Michael Cera more. That is, until I saw him with that creepy mustache. Swoon city! Haha.



Brief Interview With Hideous Men. While this looks great, I can't help being excited that John Krasinski is directing. He is so talented (and so good looking)!



Name 7 Steve Buscemi:
Wedding Singer, Mr. Deeds, The Island, Billy Madison, Igor, Con Air, Armageddon.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Steve Buscemi was in Armageddon with Bruce Willis who was in 12 Monkeys with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #104 winner:
Katie with Haven! Note to you other Quote Quizzers out there: I suggest looking to see what others have commented before you. If they guessed B first, then you should guess something else just in case they're wrong. Just a suggestion :)

QQ #105: Name this Steve Buscemi movie:
"I watch the stock market channel all the time - I just watch because I suspect that anchor man of being an evil leprechaun... he can bullshit everybody else, but he ain't fooling me."

a. Billy Madison
b. Igor
c. Mr. Deeds
d. G-Force

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll take first stab and say 'C'

Anonymous said...

that was Mommy by the way

Word Verification Game:
logyner: she has a log-yn-er what?

KT80 said...

I'm guessing a) again, because it worked out pretty well last time ;)