Thursday, July 9, 2009

Seth Green

Movies out Friday


Bruno - I absolutely loathed Borat, but I have to say that Bruno looks a little better. I'm still not going to see it though. I like Sacha Baron Cohen, but I don't like any of his ridiculous characters.


I Love You, Beth Cooper - This movie looks pretty funny. I wasn't initially interested in seeing it because Hayden Panettiere looked like a royal bitch. But from the previews, it actually looks pretty good.

Short, Red-Headed Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Rat Race. This movie is beyond hilarious and I can't even describe how great it is. It's an all-star cast and it is non-stop laughter from beginning to end. Love it!

Movies to see:
I Love You, Beth Cooper and Rat Race.

Trailers of the post:
I've decided that since there are so many great previews out there, and I'm falling behind, that I'm going to be posting two trailers per post. Lucky you!
Old Dogs. I love everything about this trailer. It looks so good! (Sorry about the link, but YouTube wouldn't let me embed the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgeHAToV5Nk

The Invention of Lying. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see this movie!



Name 7 Seth Green:
Sex Drive, America’s Sweethearts, Without a Paddle, Rat Race, Can’t Hardly Wait, Austin Powers, Knockaround Guys.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Seth Green was in The Italian Job with Charlize Theron who was in Trapped with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #89 winner:
Molly takes it with a wild guess of Moonlight Mile. That is one great movie. I highly recommend it.

QQ #90: Name this Seth Green movie:
"Oh, you're so witty! Why don't you take advantage of me?"

a. Rat Race
b. Sex Drive
c. Without a Paddle
d. Italian Job

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D. The Italian Job

Wish you and/or Molly were here to entertain me. These old ladies are boring

Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

krissy, hush! you're at the beach!!

she sounds pretty sure, but I'm going to guess c.