Monday, July 13, 2009

Abigail Breslin

DVDs out Tuesday

Absolutely nothing! Nothing interesting or remotely familiar. Just a bunch of "never heard of them" DVDs. (In case you didn't get it: There's nothing good coming out on DVD tomorrow)

Adorable Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Signs. This is one of the best M. Night Shyamalan movies out there. I remember I was way too scared to see it in theaters, but once I did watch it, I fell in love with M. Night's crazy twists and couldn't get enough! Signs is really good.
Movies to see:
Just Signs.

Trailers of the post:
Zombieland. This is reminiscent of Shaun of the Dead and I don't think I could be more excited. I love fake scary movies!!



Jennifer's Body. Speaking of fake scary movies... I actually think I might like Megan Fox in this. It looks fairly interesting.



Name 7 Abigail Breslin:
Nim’s Island, Signs, Little Miss Sunshine, Definitely Maybe, Princess Diaries 2, Raising Helen, No Reservations.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Abigail Breslin was in Little Miss Sunshine with Greg Kinnear who was in As Good As It Gets with Jack Nicholson who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.
Quote Quiz #90 winner:
Kristina with The Italian Job.
Quote Quiz Standings:
Molly's taken the lead and Kristina moved into third place!
1. Molly - 24.5
2. Katie - 23
3. Kristina - 14
4. Katrina - 12
5. Janette - 3
6. Beth - 1

QQ #91: Name this Abigail Breslin movie:
"Hippo wants to be a Lutheran, too."

a. Princess Diaries 2
b. Raising Helen
c. My Sister's Keeper
d. No Reservations

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will guess B. Raising Helen. Also, I thought it over and agree with your mom...no on drugs but ok on money :)

See you tomorrow,
Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

by the way, that was molly

KT80 said...

hey i'm guessing no reservations.