Monday, July 20, 2009

Charlize Theron

DVDs out Tuesday

Coraline - I never saw it, but Molly said it was good so perhaps it will make it's way onto the queue of my very own Netflix account. Exciting!

Watchmen - I thought this movie was really cool! Despite Billy Crudup's big blue penis, I found it very interesting. It's too bad Jeffrey Dean Morgan had to die in the first five minutes though. But then again, he's always dying on me. Back on track, I don't know if I would ever buy this movie, but I think I would see it again given the chance.

Disgustingly beautiful goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Aeon Flux. Alright, so this movie was kind of stupid. But I am always sucked in to watching it no matter what else is on TV! I don't know what it is, but this movie has a crazy hold over me. Maybe I have to buy it to break the curse...

Movies to see:
Dragonball: Evolution, Fast & Furious, Aeon Flux (on second thought, don't. Just in case.)

Trailers of the post. Theme: Trippy.
The Road. Who doesn't love a psychological thriller about a family surviving after the world ends? I know I do! (Attention. The first 42 seconds of this video is some annoying chick talking. So I would let it load a bit then fast forward. That is all.)



Triangle. This looks like a combination of Ghost Ship and Groundhog Day. Despite this, I actually may see it.



Name 7 Charlize Theron:
Monster, Trapped, Aeon Flux, Hancock, Italian Job, Sleepwalking, North Country.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Charlize Theron was in Trapped with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

Quote Quiz #92 winner:
Kristina with Mr and Mrs Smith. Looks like you'll have to be faster Molly!

QQ #93: Name this Charlize Theron movie:
"Redemption's not for sale today."

a. The Legend of Bagger Vance
b. Trapped
c. Sleepwalking
d. Sweet November

5 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

uuhhhh, i'm here first, but i'm panicing! i think d. or a. no, i'll say d.

phew. that was intense, i feel like i just defused a bomb. i didn't even read the post, just scrolled to the quiz. hahahaha, i'm going back to read for real now

Molly and Molly said...

btw, "SNAP!"

Anonymous said...

Damn, she posted first and took my answer!!! Curses, foiled again

Kristina

PS. I'll guess A.
PPS. You can organize the after-hours bridal shower, please?

KT80 said...

totally late again, and have no idea anyway. am guessing c. =D

Molly and Molly said...

i'm right - coraline was awesome! netflix....NOW!

another thing you should do right now, is go here: http://www.snorgtees.com/candymountain-p-807.html

and buy that shirt.

mollsballs out!