Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jeff Daniels

Movies out Friday:

Star Trek (!!!!!) - So. Excited. (Reminder: You do not have to be a Trekkie to go see this movie. You just need to be kind of into action/sci-fi and definitely into super hot dudes!)

Next Day Air - This movie has a hint of Guy Ritchie, only American-ized and about drugs. It stars Mos Def and Donald Faison, two very funny dudes. Maybe, maybe not...

Goodies.

Underrated movie of the post: 101 Dalmatians. This movie is a fantastic interpretation of the classic cartoon into live action. Disney knew what they were doing from the get-go. Glenn Close was brilliant.

Movies to see: STAR TREK, Next Day Air (maybe), and 101 Dalmations.

Trailer of the post: Away We Go. I don't even care what this is about, but John Krasinski is in it and I love him.



Name 7 Jeff Daniels: 101 Dalmatians, Speed, The Lookout, Pleasantville, Good Night and Good Luck, The Hours, My Favorite Martian.

Jeff Daniels was in Traitor with Don Cheadle who was in Ocean's 11 with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

QQ #71 winner: Kristina with Surf's Up! That's 3 in a row!

QQ #72: name this Jeff Daniels movie:
"Ah, and by stage I'm assuming you mean the kind with a pole?"

a. 101 Dalmatians
b. My Favorite Martian
c. Speed
d. The Lookout

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused...I thought QQ#71 was Cate Blanchett...Did I still get it right?

I shall aloow 24 hours for others to answer before I guess (I don't know this one either).

See you in a few hours for the game :) Kristina

Ashley Skelnik said...

Beth says, D. The Lookout

Anonymous said...

I guess B.

Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

again you stump me!! i have no frackin idea. i also think b. or. d. i will guess.....D.

it was nice to see you this weekend. hopefully i'll be home again soon

Molly and Molly said...

"dautin" is hysterical!!!

repha NOUN: a type of std
"I opened this thing from my cousin and got repha!"