Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ewan McGregor

Movies out tomorrow:

Angels & Demons - Can I just say how excited I am for this movie? First off, it's a prequel and Da Vinci Code was just superb so the bar is set pretty high. Secondly, it's a Ron Howard and he's just awesome. Thirdly, I love the book! Puzzles and mysteries are awesome. And lastly, Ewan McGregor!

Good-looking Goodies

Underrated movie of the post: Big Fish. I've only seen this movie once and admittedly don't remember all of it, but I do remember how much I love it. Clearly, I need to see it again, but I highly doubt my feelings will lessen. In fact, I'm sure they will only be strengthened because this is a Tim Burton movie. I have yet to see a Tim Burton movie that I didn't enjoy or even love. Throw in a hunky Ewan McGregor and an very good story and you've got yourself a great film.

Trailer of the post: Gamer. This. Looks. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!



Name 7 Ewan McGregor: Star Wars 1, Moulin Rouge, Emma, The Island, Stay, Deception, Big Fish.

Ewan McGregor was in Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman who was in Eyes Wide Shut with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #73 winner: Kristina with The Flintstones.

QQ #74: Name this Ewan McGregor movie:
"What's with all the biting?"

a. Moulin Rouge
b. Big Fish
c. Star Wars II: The Clone Wars
d. The Island

3 comments:

KT80 said...

no idea. i really don't even remember what the options are. but im guessing b. or d. no, b! yes. =D

Anonymous said...

could you really have made it that obvious?

I'll vote for B; but I'm really conflicted.

Mommy

Anonymous said...

I'm going with D...

Kristina