Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bill Hader and some 3s.

Movies out today:

Sunshine Cleaning - This movie looks rather good. I love Amy Adams and Emily Blunt and it's from the people who made Little Miss Sunshine. That sounds like 3 for 3.

Adventureland - Again, Ryan Reynolds, Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader. 3 for 3.

Fast & Furious - Let's keep it going. Fast cars, hunky dudes, and explosions/gun fights.

Some hilarious goodies.

Underrated movie of the post: Superbad. Although Bill Hader is just the cop in this movie, he and Seth Rogan bring an entirely new level of humor. They are the quintessential stereotype of policemen and they are hilarious.

Movies to see: Sunshine Cleaning, Adventureland, Fast & Furious and Superbad.

Trailer of the post: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I love kids' movies and this looks pretty dang awesome.



Name 7 Bill Hader: Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Tropic Thunder, Pineapple Express, Hot Rod, Knocked Up, Brothers Solomon.

Bill Hader was in Tropic Thunder with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #58 winner: Katrina with Be Kind Rewind! I haven't seen this movie, but I love both Jack Black and Mos Def so I'm going to put it on my Netflix for sure. But Katrina, I'm very disappointed in your lack of comment. You'd better start being a little more creative in what you write or I may just skip over your comment without even seeing it...

Quote Quiz #59: name this Bill Hader movie:
"You look like a giant eagle with fire all around you, and you've got a mountain for a face."

a. Knocked Up
b. Hot Rod
c. Pineapple Express
d. Brothers Solomon

3 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

i don't think it's B (although it's possible) and i haven't seen D. but that's my guess D!

KT80 said...

i've only seen knocked up, and i dont remember him at all from that movie. so i'm guessing c. *crosses fingers*

katrina the movie critic said...

I'm guessing Pineapple Express as well.

and I did something bad on Sunday...ask me what it was... ;-)