Monday, April 20, 2009

Ashley Judd and My Golden Day!

Movies out on this most glorious day:

Frost/Nixon: Michael Sheen and Kevin Bacon are awesome, but I tend to avoid political dramas. This one looks pretty dang good, though, so maybe someday I will partake.

Notorious: Bio-pics aren't really my thing either.

The Wrestler: Mickey Rourke really isn't my thing either. Haha. What a creep.

Ashley Goodies!

Underrated (Ashley Judd) movie: Where the Heart Is. This movie is beyond amazing. The book was just as fantastic. I suggest watching/reading both. Ashley Judd's acting was incredible and this is the movie where I first loved her. She's great!

Underrated (me) movie: Alright, so I don't have a movie, but I thought I would still incorporate myself into the Goodies. I mean, it's my lame blog and I can do what I want! So, Empire Records. I can thank my cousin Elyse for introducing me to this hilarious movie. I was smitten at first sight. Rory Cochrane's Lucas was my absolute favorite! "Su-perb." Haha!

Movies to see: Frost/Nixon, Where the Heart Is, and Empire Records.

(Ashley Judd) Trailer of the post: Crossing Over. This movie was released in February, but only in NY and LA. Lame. It looks great!





(Me) Trailer of the post: My Sister's Keeper. This looks like a good one.





You may be wondering why I chose to post that. It's because I ALWAYS cry at movies and everyone makes fun of me. So I thought I'd show you that one and laugh at you for tearing up. (If you didn't, you have no soul. I'm shaking my head at you.)

Name 7 Ashley Judd: Where the Heart Is, Twisted, Double Jeopardy, Kiss the Girls, Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, High Crimes, Someone Like You.

Name 7 My Top Favorites: Slumdog Millionaire, Boondock Saints, Serenity, Empire Records, Fifth Element, Juno, Across the Universe.

Ashley Judd was in Kiss the Girls with Carey Elwes who was in Georgia Rule with Garrett Hedlund who was in Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Ashley Skelnik knows Michael Till who is friends with Robert Buckley who was in Lipstick Jungle with Kim Raver who was in 24 with Kiefer Sutherland who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 5 steps. :)


Quote Quiz #65 winner: Katrina with Sinbad at the last minute. I am getting really good at tricking you all. Looks like you're going to have to think even longer about my amazing quizzes. But just when you think you've got it, I'll switch it back to being amazingly obvious! Muah ha ha ha!

Quote Quiz #66: Name this Ashley Judd movie:

"There are few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they've left you, watching the distance between your bodies expand until there's nothing... but empty space and silence."

a. Someone Like You...
b. Where the Heart Is
c. The Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
d. High Crimes


Quote Quiz #67: Name this Ashley Skelnik favorite:
"We're gonna explode? I don't wanna explode!"


a. The Fifth Element
b. Empire Records
c. Serenity
d. Across the Universe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say C for #66 and D for #67 - love you sweetie - auntie nett

KT80 said...

i'm pretty sure that it's not a or d for the first one, so i'm going with b since c's already been guessed.

im thinking a for the second one cuz that sounds like something one of the characters would say lol

KT80 said...

oh yeah...happy 21st! =D

Anonymous said...

I have no idea but you've allowed me to comment finally so I am!

Molly and Molly said...

i have no idea on these quizzes (i am lame), but i guess a for the 2nd one.

also, how neglectful of me to not give you a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY comment on your blog. for shame...

the verification word "hordbe" makes me think: "don't be such a hordbe" but what does it *mean*?

katrina the movie critic said...

Where the Heart Is, and Serenity.

Happy Birthday Skelnik!

katrina the movie critic said...

Where the Heart Is, and Serenity.

Happy Birthday Skelnik!