Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adam Sandler + More!

DVDs out today (nothing to write home about):

Bride Wars - This movie looks absolutely ridiculous and not in a good way. If I wanted to watch bride-to-be's go crazy and probably kill people I would watch one of those inane wedding shows on TLC.

The Uninvited - From the preview of this movie I cannot tell you whether it's about a crazy step-mom killing people or ghosts of dead children warning the chick about the crazy step-mother. What I can tell you is that I don't want to see it because it looks stupid.

Some hilarious goodies:

Underrated movie of the post: Bedtime Stories. This movie was one of the better Adam Sandler movies I've seen in a while. It was funny and it was cute and, above all, it was funny! (Unlike Click. Stay away from that one...)

Movies to see: Bedtime Stories.

Trailers of the post:
Funny People. I'm very much looking forward to this one. It looks hilarious with the appropriate amount of drama. Looks like another winner!



I couldn't not put this one up once I found it. Yay, Taking Woodstock!



Demetri Martin!!!!

Name 7 Adam Sandler: Animal, Punch Drunk Love, Spanglish, Billy Madison, You Don’t Mess With the Zohan, Bedtime Stories, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

Adam Sandler was in Reign Over Me with Don Cheadle who was in Ocean's 11 with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #68 winner: Katrina with Charlie Bartlett (very, very interesting and good movie). Even though it was at the last minute and she technically didn't even post it herself, I have to give it to her because she did get it right.

Quote Quiz #69: name this Adam Sandler movie:
"My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."

a. Billy Madison
b. Bedtime Stories
c. Eight Crazy Nights
d. Waterboy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D. Waterboy!! Yea me!

Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

oh man - D. waterboy. boo me!!

ancuil: (n) a medical ointment that treats fungi. "I've got that rash again, better get some ancuil."