Thursday, January 29, 2009

Videos Galore!

As an in between post, I've discovered a new website called CollegeHumor.com. It's pretty great. So while my family and I were watching American Idol, I surfed this site and found a few of my favorites. There's something for every type of nerd you are. Watch and enjoy. (If there are Mountain Dew Ads all around the video, you're going to have to wait for their sound to stop. It's really annoying, but what're you going to do?)

Disclaimer: I haven't arranged these videos in order from "best" to "not as best" so make sure you read the titles/comments so you know which ones are mandatory to watch.

24's Unaired 1994 Pilot. (This one's for you Katrina)

Mad (Libs) Men. There's some dirty parts, but all in all it's funny.

Board Games come to life!

Bourne Nutrition. Eat It. Love It. Kill It. I smell a franchise.

The Curious Case of Forrest Gump. This is so funny I couldn't believe it was true. But it is!

Star Wars? This is great too. And very educational.

Lost/Party of Five. Yeah. Who knew Matthew Fox was so versatile?

Mario Live and Japanese! Just watch it.

Stephen Colbert does a dance! You NEED to watch this.

Dramatic Chipmunk? Try Dramatic Lemur!!!! Made me laugh til I cried. My family didn't get it.

The Dark Knight Meets Superman. This is why Superman is a superhero and why Batman isn't. It completely proves my argument.

And lastly, David Blaine's Street Shows Part 1 and Part 2. Cheezits!!!!

No comments: