Friday, January 2, 2009

Tom Hanks

Movies out today:

There are no movies out today. But you guys have already answered the last quote quiz and I have to keep my audience happy.

I've added a few more movies to my ever-growing collection. This brings me up to 165.

Wanted, Hancock, Shakespeare in Love, Mummy 3, and Chocolat (not necessarily in that order).

Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: That Thing You Do! This movie is very amusing and has a great soundtrack to boot. Not to mention Liv Tyler, Ethan Embry, and Steve Zahn.

Movies to see: Stuff that's already out in theaters or on DVD and all of the new movies I got.

Trailer of the post: Angels and Demons.



Name 7 Tom Hanks: Saving Private Ryan, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, Joe Vs The Volcano, Sleepless in Seattle, You’ve Got Mail, Charlie Wilson’s War.

Tom Hanks was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

Quote Quiz #32 winner: Katie with 28 Days! Nice going.

Quote Quiz #33: Name this Tom Hanks movie.
"The Godfather answers all of life's questions. What should I pack for my summer vacation? 'Leave the gun, take the cannoli.'"

a. The Ladykillers
b. You've Got Mail
c. Saving Private Ryan
d. The Terminal

3 comments:

KT80 said...

ha-ha! i know this one! and i'm first! it's you've got mail, a.k.a. letter b.

Molly and Molly said...

crap, she keeps beating me to it! i was going to guess A. anyway, which is obviously wrong now. arg, dang you KT80 for your quick reflexes!!

KT80 said...

sorry. it must be my ninja backround ;)