Friday, January 9, 2009

Post Script

More Twilight news for those of you out there you aren't sick and tired of my complaining yet (pretty much Katrina and possibly Katie Hesser). You can now pre-order the Twilight DVD. I've been worried the last couple of days when I realized the DVD release was coming up. I suddenly thought "what picture are they going to put on the cover? is it just going to be one of the posters, or are they going to find a new picture?" but mostly I was thinking "i hope they don't use one of the posters because Edward's face always looked SO dumb in all of its angsty/grouchy-ness." Well here you are, my avid readers. Here is what they are using for the DVD cover for the 2-Disc Special Edition.



Why the dumb faces? Don't they have people to tell them what "over-kill" is? He doesn't look scary or protective. If anything, he looks mean. Like a wife-beater. Anywho, here's the one for the one-disc.


Of all the Twilight posters, this one was the least dumb looking so if one day I decide that I want to own this movie (You'd be surprised. I'm actually on the fence despite my stance on the movie) I'm happy to see I won't have to put up with the dumb-ward faces (get it? It's dumb and Edward put together! I'm so funny).

That is all.

No comments: