Sunday, January 25, 2009

Patrick Wilson

DVDs out Tuesday:

Lakeview Terrace - This movie just looked dumb. It's sad too because I love Samuel L Jackson, Patrick Wilson and Kerry Washington. But not even good actors can save a dumb plot.

The Lucky Ones - This movie looked really interesting, but I never got around to finding it in theaters. It looked really good and it's an all-star cast. I'll let you know how it goes.

Pride and Glory - Ed Norton and Colin Ferrell crime drama about a dirty cop and his friend who turns him in. A lot of accents and angst.

The Rocker - Rainn Wilson (Dwight!) is an intense rock star. That man is a genius and he can outrun 80% of all snakes...or at least Dwight can which is good enough for me.

RocknRolla - One of Guy Ritchie's best. This man is a genius. He's up there on my favorite Directors list because his movies are some of the few who can keep me guessing. I don't want to toot my own horn, but that's pretty tough.

A new love of my life: Keir O'Donnell. He's the sexy red-head in Paul Blart: Mall Cop (which is hilarious by the way). But you (Molly) may recognize him from an oldie, but goodie Wedding Crashers. He's Todd Cleary!!
So fine. So this brings my LoML list up to...a freaking lot. I don't even want to bother counting.

Goodies.

Underrated movie of the post: Purple Violets. This is a straight-to-DVD Indie flick written/directed/starring the fine honey Edward Burns. It's pretty dramatic, but it's also very funny because it also stars Debra Messing! Love her!

Movies to see: The Lucky Ones, The Rocker, RocknRolla, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Wedding Crashers, and Purple Violets.

Trailer of the post: I'm not sure if I've posted this one yet, but here it is. This movie is bound to be AMAZING!!! Enjoy, The Watchman.





Yay Jeffrey Dean Morgan!!

Name 7 Patrick Wilson: Phantom of the Opera, Hard Candy, Lakeview Terrace, Little Children, Purple Violets, Evening, Running With Scissors.

Patrick Wilson was in Phantom of the Opera with Emmy Rossum who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #39 winner: Molly with Timeline. I'm glad you took the initiative to Google Michael Sheen and realize he wasn't Martin Sheen. There's only one 50+ guy for me and his name is Bruce Willis.

Quote Quiz #40: Name this Patrick Wilson movie:
"I have to tell you something... I still know what stars are ours."

a. Purple Violets
b. Evening
c. Little Children
d. Phantom of the Opera

4 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

i have no clue, i'm picking B. because Evening may indicate stars.

your blog makes me laugh out loud (bruce willis comment, that guy from wedding crashers --he was so creepy!) i'm so glad we have a mutual blogging relationship.

anyway, to make your blog look cute, you have to go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com or www.scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com (they are both in my side-bar links). then you pick the background you want and follow the instructions on the page. sometimes you'll have to mess around more with the text colors, but it's pretty straightforward.
i wouldn't do it all the time if it required effort, you know?

KT80 said...

i think i know this! it's d, phantom. that is unless i am mistaking him for a different character in that movie. which i have definitely done before lol

Molly and Molly said...

Yeah!! you did it! i love this one :)

KT80 said...

wow! love the new background. and i want you to know i spotted that giraffe to the right almost immediately ;)