Monday, October 6, 2008

Ode to Garrett Hedlund

Ladies, I present to you the perfect man:





Try to convince me otherwise. I dare you. I've been admiring this specimen of human nature since the "winner" that was Troy and I have to tell you that it's only gotten better from there. Not only is he beyond beautiful, but the kid can act. I shouldn't really say "kid" seeing as how he's almost four years older, but you get my point.


What brought this on? I watched Four Brothers with my brother earlier this evening and was reminded once again how this man takes my breath away. The second I saw him on the screen, I knew I had fallen all over again.

I know I'm sounding like a crazy. I realize that. So I've decided to refrain from watching Garrett Hedlund movies as much as I can to prevent a recurrence of this incident. I apologize, good night.


Garrett Goodies!


Underrated Garrett Hedlund movie: Death Sentence. This movie was beyond awesome. Not only did it have senseless violence/gore, but the acting wasn't half bad. It had John Goodman, Kelly Preston, and Aisha Tyler. But that's not all! Kevin Bacon, yes the Kevin Bacon co-stars with Garrett Hedlund making this movie top on my list of things to buy (but not watch haha).


All of Garrett Hedlund's movies to see (don't worry, he's relatively new so there isn't much): I'll start with the best and work my way down. Death Sentence, Four Brothers, Georgia Rule (watch out for this one, it takes you by surprise), Eragon, Troy and Friday Night Lights.


Random thought of the post: How embarrassed would I be if, for some impossible and inexplicable reason, the guy actually read this? The words "awkward" and "awesome" come to mind, but I'm sure I would just laugh until I passed out. Good times. Haha.


Name 6 (almost 7) Garrett Hedlund: Troy, Four Brothers, Friday Night Lights, Eragon, Georgia Rule, Death Sentence. (Hectic comes out in '09 so that makes seven for you sticklers out there).


Garrett Hedlund was in Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.


Quote Quiz #12 winner: Katie! (And Molly gets runner-up!)


Quote Quiz #13: Where is this Garrett Hedlund quote from?
"Jack doesn't like ass crack and ballsack! Jack likes boobs! Jack's got fans. Jack's got lots of fans."
A. Four Brothers
B. Georgia Rule
C. Friday Night Lights
D. Death Sentence

2 comments:

KT80 said...

Ok, i'd like to start off by saying what a dork you are. and that i'm saving this so i can show rupert someday. i'm thinking wedding reception. ;)

woo! i won quiz #12!

quiz #13: c. here's my reasoning: i have seen b (you were right; i shouldn't have) and d (which is your doing) and i don't remember that quote.
you just watched a so it could very well be from there, but i'd like to think that you thought us (molly and i) clever enough not to choose the one you confessed to have just seen simply because it would have been fresh in your mind.
also, you said c was your least fave and that's a dumb quote. yeah.

Molly and Molly said...

i would like to vote with 'c', friday night lights, because that's the kind of thing i think a football player would say