Friday, July 22, 2011

Kevin James

Movies out Today

Captain America: The First Avenger - The comic book hero is brought to life by a seriously hunky Chris Evans! (Did I mention Chris Evans? And shirtlessness? Who needs a plot?)

Friends With Benefits - Two friends with problems holding down a relationship agree to use each other for sex without any emotional attachment. (I love that the new fad for romantic comedies is a plot revolving around NOT falling in love. Hilarious! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, shirtless Justin Timberlake. Duh!)

Pure Unadulterated Hilarity Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Paul Blart: Mall Cop. A inept mall cop must save the day and stop some high-tech thieves. (This movie was pleasantly great and you couldn't help laughing at Kevin James and his antics. I highly suggest this. HIGHLY.)


Movies to see:
Captain America, Friends with Benefits, Paul Blart


Trailers of the post

5 Days of War. An American journalist, his cameraman and a native are caught in the middle of the war between Russia and Georgia. (This looks pretty intense and normally I wouldn't go for it, but I can't resist any movie with Val Kilmer. Even if he looks like he is in permanent anaphylactic shock from being stung by a hoard of bees.)



The Family Tree. A mother and daughter are struck with memory loss, allowing their family to mend itself. (This is just what IMDb told me the plot was, I just know that the trailer looks hilarious and I'm most likely going to see it.)




Name 7 Kevin James:
Hitch, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Paul Blart, You Don't Mess with the Zohan, Grown Ups, The Dilemma, Zookeeper


Kevin Bacon Game:
Kevin James was in Grown Ups with Adam Sandler who was in Reign Over Me with Liv Tyler who was in Super with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps


QQ #280/281 winner:
Me because no one guessed Faster or My Best Friend's Girl.


QQ Standings:

Katie - 71

Molly - 62

Me - 59


QQ #282: name this Kevin James movie:
"I'm Catholic, I don't wanna piss Mel Gibson off."

a. Hitch
b. Paul Blart
c. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
d. The Dilemma

No comments: