Tuesday, July 26, 2011

John Krasinski

DVDs out Today

Dylan Dog: Dead of Night - A guy and his goofy friend hunt supernatural creatures to keep the world safe. (This wasn't in theaters for very long, but I thought it looked mildly funny so I'll probably get it on Netflix. You should too!)

Source Code - A man travels back in time to relive the last minutes of a victim in a train crash so he can learn who was behind it. (This movie had a lot of things going for it, but the ending was crazy. And not in a good way...)

Nerdy Hot Goodies



Underrated movie of the post:
Away We Go. A couple travels around the country trying to find the perfect place to raise their unborn child. (This was a fantastic movie for many reasons, but the main one is John Krasinski's character. He is one of the few "perfect husbands" that I have come across in all my extensive movie watching. When I say perfect, I mean he doesn't mess things up, he loves his wife no matter how psycho she acts, and he's sexy even if he's a complete nerd. So if you aren't already in love with John Krasinski, but you want to be, watch this movie.)



Movies to see:
Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, Away We Go

Trailers of the post: Cool Actions

Attack the Block. A gang of teens protect London from an alien invasion. (This is apparently from the guys who did Shaun of the Dead and stuff so I'll give it a chance. Besides, it doesn't look too terrible.)



Colombiana. A young woman hunts down the men who killed her parents. (Zoe Saldana is a babe and a total badass. I wanna be her when I grow up.)





Name 7 John Krasinski:
Leatherheads, Shrek 3, License to Wed, Monsters vs Aliens, Away We Go, It's Complicated, Something Borrowed



Kevin Bacon Game:
John Krasinski was in Leatherheads with Renee Zellweger who was in My One and Only with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps



QQ #282 winner:
Me because no one guessed I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. In fact, no one guessed anything...



QQ #283: name this Jim... I mean John Krasinski movie:
"Do you wanna walk the midget?"

a. Monsters vs Aliens
b. License to Wed
c. Something Borrowed
d. Away We Go

1 comment:

KT80 said...

I don't know - I'm going with A. Don't worry, I'm back, and the comments will resume!