Friday, July 1, 2011

Emily Blunt

Movies out Today

Larry Crowne - An older man is fired from his job because he didn't go to college so he enrolls in community college. (This is like that show Community on NBC only completely different.)

Monte Carlo - Three girls go back-packing through Europe, find out it sucks, discover one of them looks like a celebrity, so they steal her identity and live it up. (This looks like a cooler version of The Lizzie Maguire Movie. The fact that it has Selena Gomez and Finn from Glee means it probably isn't... But I'll see it anyway!)


Britishly Awesome Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
The Young Victoria. A film that chronicles the life and love of Queen Victoria of England. (This movie was brilliantly acted by Emily Blunt and Rupert Friend. I loved every single second! Watch it. Watch it now!)


Movies to see:
Larry Crowne, Monte Carlo, The Young Victoria


Trailers of the post

Good Neighbors. Three neighbors try to figure out who is raping and murdering women and cast suspicion on each other. (I was sold at Scott Speedman and Jay Baruchel. The story seems kind of fishy, but it has the potential to keep me guessing. Even though they might have showed Scott Speedman walking in the trailer and given everything away, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Because who would be stupid enough to do that?)



Fright Night. Colin Farrell is a vampire. (If that doesn't make you want to see it, then you have absolutely no ironic humor. This movie is going to be so stupid it's amazing!)




Name 7 Emily Blunt:
The Devil Wears Prada, The Jane Austen Book Club, Sunshine Cleaning, The Young Victoria, The Wolfman, Gnomeo & Juliet, The Adjustment Bureau


Kevin Bacon Game:
Emily Blunt was in The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon who was in Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps


QQ #275 winner:
Me because no one guessed The Heartbreak Kid! I wouldn't have guessed it either because I never saw it. Because it looked really stupid. But the quote was funny!

QQ #276: name this Emily Blunt movie:
"I'm not some hopeless romantic. I would never allow myself to be that way... You ruined me. I don't want to settle for less."

a. The Young Victoria
b. The Wolfman
c. Gulliver's Travels
d. The Adjustment Bureau

2 comments:

KT80 said...

I'm not sure, but I think it might be a). So that's what I'm guessing.

molly mouse said...

i thought a) too, but i guess i'll go with c). i <3 emily blunt - she is lovely!

also, how do you know mention that david tennet, our beloved Doctor is in Fright Night?! you need a post dedicated to him.