Monday, June 22, 2009

Kate Beckinsale

DVDs out Tuesday

Confessions of a Shopaholic - Need it. This movie, while being a little different, was still able to capture the hilarity from the books. I liked it a lot and the cast most definitely contributed to that. Isla Fisher was absolutely fantastic! Hugh Dancy, while not who I imagined playing Luke Brandon, was superb and Joan Cusack and John Goodman were a pleasant surprise. I also loved Krysten Ritter as Suze. She was perfect.

Inkheart - I need this movie too! I loved it. Even though it looks a little crazy, the plot was very intriguing and the acting was pretty dang good. I actually felt as though I was in this crazy world and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Besides, who doesn't love Paul Bettany and Brendan Fraser?

Pink Panther 2 - I haven't seen this one, but I intend to get it on Netflix eventually. I mildly enjoyed the first and figure that the second can't be too bad.

Beyond Gorgeous Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Serendipity
. This is a classic and relatively unknown chick flick starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale, but the plot is very romantic and extra gooey. So cuddle up with a nice tub of chocolate ice cream and enjoy.

Movies to see:
Confessions of a Shopaholic, Inkheart, Pink Panther 2, and Serendipity.

Trailer of the post:
Whiteout. This movie looks kinda scary, but it has Kate Beckinsale and Gabriel Macht. And I freaking love Gabriel Macht!



Name 7 Kate Beckinsale:
Underworld, Van Helsing, Serendipity, Click, Pearl Harbor, Vacancy, Much Ado About Nothing.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Kate Beckinsale was in Underworld with Michael Sheen who was in Frost/Nixon with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #84 winner:
Kristina with Thank You For Smoking. By the by, I'm still extremely proud of you for being a non-smoker. Also, I hope you haven't been hallucinating anymore spiders ;)

QQ #85: Name this Kate Beckinsale movie:
"If I had one more night to live... I'd wanna spend it with you."

a. Pearl Harbor
b. Click
c. Underworld
d. Serendipity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more spiders, but two nights ago I dreamt I was in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and the Decepticons were after me! Only three more weeks of these stupid pills :)

I guess A...and it's probably wrong.
Kristina

KT80 said...

i have no clue. so, d.