Thursday, June 18, 2009

Aaron Eckhart

Movies out Friday

Year One - I absolutely love Michael Cera and Jack Black has his moments so I'm going to see this movie at midnight tonight. The previews look hilarious so I figure it'll be worth my while.

The Proposal - I would be going to see this movie tonight at midnight, but I love my dearest friend Katie far too much. :) So what isn't there to love about this movie? Ryan Reynolds is beyond good looking and funny to boot, Sandra Bullock is great in pretty much everything (only exception so far: Premonition. Bleh), and other great stars such as Mary Steenburgen, Craig T. Nelson, Betty White, and Malin Akerman. What's even better is the irony in the plot: Bullock (born in VA, USA) plays a Canadian who has to marry Reynolds (born in Vancouver, Canada) an American. Ironic, no?

Two-Faced Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Meet Bill. This movie was beyond funny and it is sad that it went straight to DVD. Eckhart plays an overweight guy married to a horrid woman (Elizabeth Banks) and has his life changed by a thirteen year old brat (Logan Lerman) and ends up with a "hottie" (Jessica Alba). Although that description may not do it justice, the movie is filled with sarcasm and humor that is carefully folded into the dialogue so you have to pay attention or you'll miss it!

Movies to see:
Year One, The Proposal, Meet Bill.

Trailer of the post:
Love Happens. This looks like another classic chick flick, but it is attracting me none the less. I love Aaron Eckhart and Jennifer Aniston can hold her own pretty well.



Name 7 Aaron Eckhart:
Paycheck, No Reservations, Dark Knight, Conversations With Other Women, Black Dahlia, Meet Bill, Thank You For Smoking.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Aaron Eckhart was in Thank You For Smoking with Adam Brody who was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #83 winner:
Kristina with Lucky You! I think that just by the preview that Time Traveler's Wife will be pretty good. I know what you mean though. I tried to read The Time Machine and I couldn't get past the first chapter, but the movie with Guy Pierce was fantastic!

QQ #84: Name this Aaron Eckhart movie:
"Well, I need more than chocolate, and for that matter I need more than vanilla. I believe that we need freedom. And choice when it comes to our ice-cream, and that [boy], that is the definition of liberty."

a. Meet Bill
b. No Reservations
c. Thank You For Smoking
d. Paycheck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky me! Out of the four choices, it's from the one I've actually seen... C. Thank You for Smoking

Kristina
aka "Officially a Non-Smoker"
Ironic, no?

KT80 said...

apparently kristina is pretty sure about c, but i'm gonna go ahead and guess d on a whim ;)

and i appreciate that you are sacrificing going to the proposal for a week for me =D