Thursday, June 11, 2009

Joan Cusack

Movies out Friday

Imagine That - Eddie Murphy is a bad father and most likely figures it out when he finds his daughter is talking to herself. Instead of changing himself in the first five minutes, he's going to drag it out for an hour and a half.

Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 - John Travolta and (a big-belly-laden) Denzel Washington are matched in a battle of whits. The winner gets a subway train.

Crazy Funny Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
School of Rock. While this movie is not one of the greatest out there, Joan Cusack simply being in it makes it a little better. She's the conservative principal that is bursting at the seams to be cool but really has no idea what the heck is going on. Just some of her pithy one-liners are great. For example: A dude says to her "You're hot, you're so hot..." and she replies "What? Are you warm?" Priceless.

Movies to see:
Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 and School of Rock.

Trailer of the post:
Could it be? Toy Story 3!!!!




Name 7 Joan Cusack:
Where the Heart Is, War Inc, Friends With Money, Toy Story 2, Nine Months, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Raising Helen.

Kevin Bacon:
Joan Cusack was in Friends With Money with Jennifer Aniston who was in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #81 winner:
Molly with Superman Returns! I'm so proud and I'm glad that you are using your deductive reasoning skills, but I must admit that I'm not doing that on purpose. I just try to come up with 3 other movies that the quote might possibly be in. Haha. And Katie, I have no idea how you're still winning, but Molly's catching up!

QQ #82: Name this Joan Cusack movie:

"I have a can of mace! And I will use it!"

a. Raising Helen
b. Where the Heart Is
c. School of Rock
d. War, Inc.

5 comments:

KT80 said...

hmm... i'm debating between a and b. i think i'll go with ... A! because I have an A in my name. and for no other reason =D

KT80 said...

Because you mentioned it yesterday, I just had to come see it. And I really like the new design! It's pretty! =D

Molly and Molly said...

no idea. i'm guessing b.

hey, i'll be home from the 19th to the 28th - what do you want to do?

Molly and Molly said...

um, what do you mean i never told you when i was coming home?! read above!

Molly and Molly said...

i would love to go see away we go! i'll be in tucson from the 21 - 24, so we can go that weekend of 25-27th

aricksty: 1) a huge mess in the room/apartment/home of someone named rick. "That place is such aricksty! I think I've got fleas."
2) a pus-filled sore on the eyelid of someone named rick. "He's got aricksty that's truly hideous...don't look at it!!"

*sidenote: as i was writing "pus-filled", i originally wrote "pussy" like pus-y. ahahahaha!