Monday, June 16, 2008

Angelina Shmangelina

Thanks to my dearest of uncles, I was reminded that I hadn't discussed any of my views on the Hollywood actresses. I shall rectify this mistake with glee.

Angelina Jolie - Sure, she's a babe...sometimes. What everyone in this world needs to realize is that when the cameras aren't on this woman, she is just that, a regular, average woman. I'd really hate to do this to all of the guys out there that put her up on a pedestal, but Angelina Jolie gets her period. She is most likely just as moody, bitchy, and crazy as all of your respective mothers, sisters, wives, girlfriends, etc. She is not a goddess. Plus, her huge lips are freakish.

Carmen Electra - Pretty much she's good looking, but her career is in the toilet. She does Taco Bell and some kind of gum commericial and the only movies I've seen her in are those stupid Epic Movie and Superhero Movie both of which were stupid. I mean, even Eva Longoria has been in a movie worth some respect (The Sentinal). So I think that basically sums up how I feel about Carmen Electra: stupid and highly overrated.

Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson - I know she doesn't have anything to do with movies (yet) but I just have one question: How did this chick nab Josh Duhamel from every other woman in the world? Everytime I've ever seen her she is wearing way, way, way too much make-up. I'm sure the world, including her sexy fiancee, wouldn't recognize her if she went au natural for a day.

These three are the only ones I can think of to critique at the moment since my mind is preoccupied with the impending Kung Fu Panda (expect an amazing post on that one tomorrow). But if I have missed a guy or girl that you want to hear my amazing and yearned-for opinion on, by all means, let me know.

Goodies!

Underrated Movie of this post: The Day After Tomorrow. Let's face it, if Al Gore has his way this movie is pretty much what's going to happen. You should all watch it and prepare accordingly. Other than its amazing predicting skills, it is an all-around enjoyable and exciting movie. I just hope I'm the lucky individual stuck in some snowed-in library with Jake Gyllanhaal.

Movies to watch: Just The Sentinal and Day After Tomorrow, I guess. I didn't really mention anything else worth seeing. The Sentinal is pretty action packed from what I remember even though it is a government conspiracy-type movie. Michael Douglas and Keifer Sutherland star and Eva Longoria is just there sometimes to make the other two look old and decrepit.

Carmen Electra was in Superhero Movie with Drake Bell who was in Drake and Josh with Josh Peck who was in Drillbit Taylor With Owen Wilson who was in Wedding Crashers with Vince Vaughn who was in The Break-Up with Jennifer Aniston who was in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon: 6 steps. I told you she wasn't in anything.

Movies I own: 138 (New addition: National Treasure 2)

Until next time, my loyal and unwavering readers.

No comments: