Friday, March 18, 2011

Cuba Gooding Jr

Movies out Today

Limitless - Bradley Cooper takes a pill that allows him to use 100% of his brain instead of only 10%. (This looks rather interesting, but there's also something about it that makes me wary. I don't usually enjoy movies where the protagonist is an asshole and the trailer gives off that vibe.)
The Lincoln Lawyer - A cocky lawyer gets in over his head with a psychopath preppy boy. (There is so much about this movie that I dislike that I nearly barf every time I see the trailer. Which is a lot because it's practically been shoved down our throats for the past few months.)

Paul - A smart ass alien enlists the help of two UFO nerds to help him escape the government. (I love pretty much everything about this plot and the people in it. I can't wait!)


Grinning Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Rat Race. A random group of people race across country to win a million dollars. (This movie is only hilarious because of all the amazing actors that are in it and Cuba is just as great as all the others. It's a race! I hope I win!!)

Movies to see:
Limitless, Paul, Rat Race

Trailers of the post

Bridesmaids. A woman is roped into being a maid of honor and has to deal with the other crazy bridesmaids and other crazy stuff. (Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph?! Hells yeah!!)



Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbosa hunt for the Fountain of Youth. (I mean, it isn't necessary to make more Pirates movies, but I'm not complaining because they're all great!)



Name 7 Cuba Gooding Jr:
Fighting Temptations, Jerry Maguire, Boat Trip, Snow Dogs, Rat Race, Boyz in the Hood, Shadowboxer

Kevin Bacon Game:
Cuba Gooding Jr was in Jerry Maguire with Renee Zellweger who was in My One and Only with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps

QQ #246 winner:
I break Katie's streak! Huzzah! It was Observe and Report.

QQ #247: name this Cuba G movie:
"Now the only thing I have to decide for the rest of my life is if I want to be buried or cremated. Nope, I'm being buried next to _____... she just told me this morning..."

a. Daddy Day Camp
b. Snow Dogs
c. Rat Race
d. Boat Trip

1 comment:

KT80 said...

I'm gonna go with D. Maybe I'll start a NEW streak!