Friday, May 14, 2010

Steve Carell

Movies out Friday

Just Wright - Although this movie looks really predictable, I kind of want to see it. I like Queen Latifah. Who doesn't?

Letters to Juliet - I'm making Diana take me to see this tomorrow! I'm super excited!!

Robin Hood - I don't want to see this for two reasons: I don't really like Russell Crowe and there are no hunky dudes in this movie.

Hilarious Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Anchorman. I don't think everyone is aware of how amazing this movie really is. Watch it again. The one-liners are a-plenty.

Movies to see:
Just Wright, Letters to Juliet, and Anchorman.

Trailers of the post: Comedy

Dinner for Schmucks. I know it looks ridiculous, but it also looks hilarious.



Wild Target. British comedies are the greatest. I dare you to say different.



Name 7 Steve Carell:
Get Smart, 40 year old Virgin, Dan in Real Life, Anchorman, Sleepover, Evan Almighty, Date Night.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Steve Carell was in Little Miss Sunshine with Greg Kinnear who was in As Good as it Gets with Jack Nicholson who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #164 winner:
Kristina with Sweeney Todd!

QQ #165: name this Steve Carell movie:
"Zip your vagina!"

a. Date Night
b. Little Miss Sunshine
c. Anchorman
d. 40 year old Virgin

2 comments:

Kristina said...

A little ashamed I don't automatically know this one but I'll guess C. Anchorman

KT80 said...

Oh! I know this one! It's Date Night!