Monday, May 17, 2010

Kevin Costner

Movie out Friday the 14th

TiMER - I forgot to mention this one last week. It look really funny! Here, look:



DVDs out Tuesday

Extraordinary Measures - The half of me that doesn't want to see this movie is currently over-powering the half of me that does. However, on a day when I think I need a good cry, you can bet your ass that I'll be watching this one.

Invictus - I've only recently become interested in biopics and, unfortunately, I haven't completely succumbed. So this movie just looks boring. (It may have something to do with my aversion to Matt Damon, but who knows?)

The Spy Next Door - I never got around to seeing it in theaters, but this could be a fun "nothing to do and nothing else to watch" kind of movie.

Valentine's Day - Much unlike the other DVDs out this week, I will be putting this on my Netflix and watching it relatively soon. There's just too much star-power in this chick flick for me to ignore.

The Drama King's Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Waterworld. I used to watch this movie every summer at my grandparents' house until the day when the VHS tape was too worn out. So I bought it on DVD! It's a classic and whether or not it's terrible is beside the point. It's great no matter what.

Movies to see:
TiMER, Extraordinary Measures, The Spy Next Door, Valentine's Day, and Waterworld.

Trailers of the post: Teen Dramas.

Cherrybomb. Yes, that is Rupert Grint of Harry Potter fame. It seems he's taking the classier route of trying to get rid of his kid-movies typecasting. While Daniel Radcliffe is prancing around on stage in the nude, Rupert Grint is doing drugs and chicks. Well done, sir. Well done.



Beastly. I'm absolutely ashamed to say that I want to see this. It has everything to do with Vanessa Hudgins being in it. She's a big loser, but this movie looks to have potential.



Charlie St. Cloud. I am proud to say that I do not want to see this movie. While Zac Efron is higher on the list than his girlfriend, this movie does not have any appeal to me. It seems predictable and a little on the depressing side.



Name 7 Kevin Costner:
Waterworld, Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, The Untouchables, Rumor Has It, JFK.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Kevin Costner was in JFK with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

Quote Quiz #165 winner:
Katie with Date Night! Fantastic movie. Just as funny as I knew it would be.

QQ #166: name this Kevin Costner movie:
"Nobility is not a birthright. It's defined by one's actions."

a. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
b. Waterworld
c. Dances with Wolves
d. Wyatt Earp

2 comments:

Kristina said...

My guess is A. Robin Hood

KT80 said...

I'm thinking it's A, but since that's already been chosen, I'll go with B.