Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Helena Bonham Carter

Movies out Friday the 7th

Babies - Pretty much the greatest documentary I can imagine: a movie all about babies! I can't wait to see it!

Iron Man 2 - Just as awesome as the first! Even with Scarlett Johansson... And Don Cheadle is great and even Mickey Rourke was cool. I like it, I like it a lot.

DVDs out Tuesday

Daybreakers - This was a pretty cool movie. The story was interesting and the acting was great. Willem Dafoe was awesome as always.

Edge of Darkness - A dumb movie with Mel Gibson.

Legion - I need this. I'm going to the store right now!

Ridiculously Awesome Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Conversations with Other Women. This movie is relatively unknown, but it is really a great look at human nature and the volatile relationship between men and women. She stars alongside Aaron Eckhart who is equally awesome. But watch out, there's tons of sex/nudity.

Movies to see:
Babies, Iron Man 2, Daybreakers, Legion, and Conversations with Other Women.

Trailers of the post: Amazing Dramas

Twelve. Some serious drama, but I can't help but wanting to see it. Tortured Chase Crawford full of angst and hottness. Heck yes.



The Kids are All Right. This looks simultaneously dramatic and hilarious. I love Mark Ruffalo and Julianne Moore.



Kisses. Looks to be a really moving and intense drama, but from the eyes of small children. The innocence coupled with the dangers of the world looks really great.



Name 7 HBC:
Sweeney Todd, Corpse Bride, Harry Potter 5, Conversations with Other Women, Hamlet, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

Kevin Bacon Game:
HBC was in Fight Club with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #163 winner:
Katie begins her comeback with The Brothers Bloom!

QQ #164: name this HBC movie:
"Oh, well that's a different matter then. For a moment there I thought you lost your marbles."

a. Alice in Wonderland
b. Fight Club
c. Conversations with Other Women
d. Sweeney Todd

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, oh, oh! That's Sweeney Todd... I've never sang so much about murder as after seeing that movie :)

KT80 said...

Aw. I guess for fun I'll go with Alice in Wonderland