Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Salma Hayek

DVDs out Tuesday

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Not one of the best movies and the director definitely took some liberties (i.e. Weasley house on fire? Okay...), but I am going to buy it because I have the other five.

Public Enemies - Johnny Depp only proves yet again that he can be sexy in whatever role he plays. I really enjoyed the acting from all of the characters and the story was very interesting (I never knew John Dillinger's story). Everything was done very well and I liked this movie a lot.

Julie & Julia - I never got the chance to see this movie but I do intend on Netflix-ing it right away. I've heard some great reviews from friends and family (the only critics that matter).

Movies out Friday

The Princess and the Frog - Not that I don't love all of the Disney/Pixar movies that have come out in the last decade, I'm pretty pumped for another Classic-esque Disney movie. I do have some questions, though. A princess in New Orleans? Okay...

Invictus - I don't really care for Matt Damon, but I do wanna see this movie. It look very interesting and I've been on a docu-drama kick lately.

Curvaceous Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Fools Rush In. Alright, so the main reason I love this movie is because it also stars Matthew Perry, but I can honestly say that this is my favorite Salma Hayek movie. I haven't seen much of her other stuff and the stuff I have seen just doesn't compare to Matthew Perry. Although, she was pretty great in Dogma.

Movies to see:
Harry Potter 6, Public Enemies, Julie & Julia, The Princess and the Frog, Invictus, and Fools Rush In. So...everything pretty much.

Trailers of the post: Comedy.

Grown Ups. Who doesn't love older people reminiscing about when they were younger and how messed up their lives are now? I know I do!



Date Night. Tina Fey + Steve Carell = Crazy Hilarious.



Name 7 Salma Hayek:
Across the Universe, Bandidas, Dogma, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Fools Rush In, Wild Wild West, Traffic.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Salma Hayek was in Dogma with Matt Damon who was in Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #123 winner:
Molly with National Treasure 2! I've seen that movie a billion times and it never gets old. Ever.

QQ #124: name this Salma Hayek movie:
"You of anyone should know that tits don't make a woman."

a. Fools Rush In
b. Bandidas
c. Dogma
d. Wild Wild West

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is C. Dogma!

Diana

Kristina said...

argh

Molly and Molly said...

double argh, that was my guess too! back up guess is: b

Anonymous said...

i'm picking D. Wild Wild West

Beth

Molly and Molly said...

oh! no! you've been spammed my dear!

pitio (n): a tiny bit sympathy, sadness, pity. "It's a pitio that the word verification didn't stop that spam."