Sunday, December 27, 2009

James Marsden and Jennifer Lopez

Again, no excuse for my delay. I could've written this far earlier, but I was having too much fun doing nothing. So, again, I will give you a double post. Just because they're fun.

DVDs out Tuesday (the 22nd)


(500) Days of Summer - I'm not sure why they put the 500 in parenthesis, but I am sure that this movie was great! I highly suggest it. And I highly love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel.

All About Steve - While a little ridiculous, I would say this is still a funny movie and worth watching once. If only for Bradley Cooper.

District 9 - I saw it, it was good, but I don't think I would see it again. But definitely worth seeing once.

Extract - I didn't get to see this movie, but I'm moving it to the top of my queue right now!

Movies out on Friday (Christmas)


Nine - Looks pretty much amazing. I can't wait to see it.

The Young Victoria - I really like Emily Blunt (even though she has stolen away John Krasinski from the world), and this looks like a pretty good period piece. I don't say that lightly, most period pieces are either boring or star Keira Knightley.

It's Complicated - Alec Baldwin is a huge creeper, but I love Meryl Streep and John Krasinski and it just looks funny.

Sherlock Holmes - !!!

Never Gets the Girl Goodies and Too Much Woman to Handle Goodies

Underrated movies of the post:
Interstate 60. By far one of the most interesting and funny movies I've discovered by accident. It's pretty great. Gary Oldman is half Leprechaun and half Native American Witch Doctor. You do the math.
The Cell. It's creepy beyond words, but I really liked it. Definitely one to see.

Movies to see:
Everything listed above. They're all great.

Trailers of the post: Comedy Galore.

Death At A Funeral. I really loved the British version of this movie, but this one looks just as great. And I love that it's the same guy playing the dad's boyfriend. And who doesn't wanna see James Marsden naked, on a roof, high on drugs? I know I do!



The Back-Up Plan. Is it just me or that guy really, really good looking? Despite them being all a bit dumb, I really enjoy J.Lo romantic comedies regardless.



Cop Out. That's my man! Bruce Willis is a sexy beast. Comedy, action, drama, whatever. He can do it all!



Hot Tub Time Machine. I was planning on seeing this just because of the title, but then I saw the trailer and now I'm definitely going to. I love John Cusack!



Name 7 James Marsden:
27 Dresses, X-Men, Hairspray, Gossip, Disturbing Behavior, Enchanted, Sex Drive.

Name 7 Jennifer Lopez:
Wedding Planner, Monster in Law, Jersey Girl, Enough, Angel Eyes, Gigli, Blood and Wine.

Kevin Bacon Game:
James Marsden was in Hairspray with Queen Latifah who was in Beauty Shop with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.
J.Lo. was in Angel Eyes with Jesus...I mean Jim Caviezel who was in Deja Vu with Denzel Washington who was in Philadelphia with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 4 steps.

Quote Quiz #125 and #126 winner:
Molly with The Royal Tenenbaums and Kingdom of Heaven! Way to go!

Quote Quiz #127: Name this James Marsden movie:
"Who would you be, Count Chocula or Trix Rabbit?"

a. Interstate 60
b. Sugar & Spice
c. Sex Drive
d. Gossip

Quote Quiz #128: Name this J.Lo. movie:
"Then I realized that it doesn't have to be perfect. I mean, it can be whatever it is."

a. Angel Eyes
b. Enough
c. Jack
d. Blood and Wine

2 comments:

KT80 said...

Woohoo! I am first! I'm gonna go with b for both. I'm 95% sure about the first and making a stab in the dark with the second, but why not.

Kristina said...

C for the first one and A for the second.