Friday, October 23, 2009

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Sorry I wasn't around for Tuesday, but a 10 page essay was calling my name.

DVD out Tuesday

Transformers 2 - While this was an admittedly dumb movie, I am still going to buy it. Partly because I have the first and need to complete the collection and partly because I just enjoy movies with pointless explosions (good plot line optional).

Movies out Today

Amelia - I don't really care for Hilary Swank and we all know how this story ends...

Astro Boy - I'll probably wait until DVD...

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant - Now this one I'll probably go out to see because it looks interesting. I am, however, getting a little tired of all the Vampire movies/shows/books. We need a new fad, people!

Saw VI - No thanks.

Just My Type Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
There are too many to just pick one, so here's a list of great films that you NEED to see.
Brick
10 Things I Hate About You (duh)
The Lookout
Angels in the Outfield
500 Days of Summer

Movies to see:
All of the Underrated, Cirque Du Freak, and maybe Astro Boy and Amelia.

Trailers of the post: JGL.

Inception. Sure it's mainly about Leo DiCaprio, but JGL is why I would see it.



Women in Trouble. Again, sure it's about crazy women, but JGL is why I would see it. And even if he weren't in it, doesn't it look hilarious? And is it just me or does Josh Brolin look kinda hot with eye-liner?



Name 7 JGL:
Treasure Planet, Brick, 10 Things I Hate About You, Stop-Loss, The Lookout, Angels in the Outfield, Miracle at Saint Anna.

Kevin Bacon Game:
JGL was in 10 Things I Hate About You with Allison Janney who was in Hairspray with Queen Latifah who was in Beauty Shop with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #112 winner:
Diana with Mr. Woodcock! I would have given a certain Mr. Lanham a courtesy point for joining the race, but, since he has taken it upon himself to criticize my taste in movies, he still retains zero points. That'll teach you! Next time you want to win points in a completely ridiculous game, you will learn to be nice to the judge!

QQ #113: Name this JGL movie:
"It only happens once a year, and then they die. It's like a mating ritual or something."

a. Stop-Loss
b. 10 Things I Hate About You
c. Brick
d. The Lookout

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D. The Lookout

I'm too tired for a clever comment,
Kristina

KT80 said...

No idea. I have nothing clever either. So, a.