Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Claire Danes

DVDs out Tuesday (Yesterday)

Ice Age 3 - As a huge fan of the previous Ice Ages, I have to say that this one lived up to it's predecessors. But really, who doesn't love Ice Age? Manny? Sid? Diego? Those possums? And, to cap it all off, there's an adorable baby mammoth at the end that you just wish wasn't a cartoon so you can take it home with you.

Orphan - That creepy movie about the little girl who's messed up in the head or something. Just the poster freaked me out so, needless to say, I didn't see it and I'm not planning to in the foreseeable future.

Amazing Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Romeo + Juliet. I don't care what anyone says, this movie is great. Being a avid literature fan and, simultaneously, hating Shakespeare, you can imagine the kind of crap I get for saying I love this movie. Granted, it is a little ridiculous. BUT it is loads better than some of the other R&Js I've been forced to watch in Junior High English. Besides, I could actually, kind of, maybe understand that ridiculous old windbag and whatever he was writing about. It just goes to show that Leonardo DiCaprio's hottness can traverse the boundaries of Shakespearean English (i.e. crazy words jumbled into barely understandable sentences).

Movies to see:
Ice Age 3 and Romeo + Juliet.

Trailers of the post: Comedies

Me and Orson Welles. Honestly, I don't want to see this one and, yes, it is because of Zac Efron. I just don't think his hottness can traverse the boundaries of stupid characters.



Serious Moonlight. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this movie. It has great actors, great characters, and a great story. Oh, and Justin Long. Love!



Name 7 Claire Danes:
Romeo + Juliet, Stardust, Family Stone, Terminator 3, Evening, Little Women, Les Miserables.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Claire Danes was in The Family Stone with Sarah Jessica Parker who was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #113 winner:
Kristina with The Lookout. I have no witty comment.

QQ #114: name this Claire Danes movie:
"The little I know about love is that it's unconditional."

a. The Family Stone
b. Stardust
c. It's All About Love
d. Evening

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite movie on that list is Stardust, so while I may not know what the right answer may be, I will go with what my heart tells me.

B. Stardust

Robert DeNiro is soooo great in it!!

Sincerely, your friend,
Diana

KT80 said...

I have no idea, and since Diana took Stardust, I'm gonna go with Evening.