Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kevin Durand

DVDs out Today

Blue Valentine - A look into the intense relationship of a man and woman, comparing the beginning to what looks like the end. (I've heard mixed reviews of this movie, but I think I will see it despite the negatives. It looks too interesting to pass up.)

No Strings Attached - Two friends decide to try being "friends with benefits" but find it harder than they expected. (I love Natalie Portman and think she's amazing in everything she does. And Ashton Kutcher didn't make me want to throw up. So I consider this movie a success!)


Creepy/Cool Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The story of Logan spanning from his childhood to where we first meet him in X-Men. (Kevin Durand is a lesser known actor for someone who has been in a ton of awesome movies. Usually he plays the bad guy or a creeper, but I liked him in this one because he was hilarious. Especially when he got super fat. Good times.)


Movies to see:
Blue Valentine, No Strings Attached, X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine


Trailers of the post

The Big Bang. A private eye takes a job searching for a missing woman and ends up sucked into a vast conspiracy full of danger and diamonds. (Antonio Banderas looks like a hot mess. I like it. I like it a lot.)



The Ledge. A man and woman fall in love, but her crazy religious husband threatens to kill her unless the guy jumps off the side of a building. (This looks REALLY interesting and that Charlie Hunnam is SUPER good looking. Also, I really like Liv Tyler and Patrick Wilson, even though he always plays a weirdo...)




Name 7 Kevin Durand:
Legion, I am Number Four, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, 3:10 to Yuma, Wild Hogs, Smokin' Aces, Walking Tall


Kevin Bacon Game:
Kevin Durand was in Legion with Paul Bettany who was in The Da Vinci Code with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps


QQ #260 winner:
Me with The Day the Earth Stood Still!


QQ Standings:

Katie - 64

Molly - 59

Kristina - 52

Me - 48


QQ #261: name this Kevin Durand movie:
"I don't regret the things I do. I'm proud of what I am."

a. Legion
b. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
c. 3:10 to Yuma
d. Walking Tall

1 comment:

KT80 said...

Psh. I don't know. C.