Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Judy Greer

DVDs out Today

The Mechanic - Jason Statham must unravel a conspiracy and train a crazy guy to be a hit man like him. (This movie was action-packed and mildly funny so I give it a "you might as well watch it" rating.)

The Roommate - A young woman is the object of her college roommate's obsession. (I have to admit that this movie looked kind of interesting. I just can't see creepy movies in theaters for fear of peeing my pants. So I'll probably rent it.)

Vanishing on 7th Street - A bunch of people have to avoid the shadows/darkness as it eats people. (Even though this has Hayden Christensen, I really want to see it. It looks pretty cool.)


Saucy Sidekick Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Cursed. A werewolf is plaguing a young woman as she deals with possibly being bitten. (This movie is ridiculous all-around, but it is also hilarious because of said ridiculousness AND it has Joshua Jackson being moody and hot. I consider that a win.)


Movies to see:
The Mechanic, The Roommate, Vanishing on 7th Street, Cursed


Trailers of the post

Cars 2. Lightening McQueen and Mater reunite to do a race around the world and run into some international intrigue the likes of James Bond. (I really liked the first movie and this one looks just as great. Now I just need to find a small child to take so I don't look like a creeper...)



Terri. A young boy who is much larger than all the kids at his school has to deal with bullying, grades, girls, and his best friend is his principal. (I'm not going to lie, this movie looks pretty freaking great. John C Reilly is awesome and the story seems really amazing. I can't wait to see it!)




Name 7 Judy Greer:
27 Dresses, 13 Going on 30, The Village, Elizabethtown, Cursed, Love Happens, Marmaduke


Kevin Bacon Game:
Judy Greer was in Love Happens with Jennifer Aniston who was in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps


QQ #262 winner:
Me because no one guessed The Duchess! It was a tricky one, but those are the breaks. haha


QQ #263: name this Judy Greer movie:
"Hey do you want to come over to my place before the party? Some of the guys from shipping are coming, and they're bringing tequila and bubble wrap."

a. 27 Dresses
b. 13 Going on 30
c. Love Happens
d. Elizabethtown

1 comment: